twenty nine

everyone rushed to her, wanting to be the first to hug her.

"when did you get here?"

"i hope you didn't spend too much on that cab ride!"

"let ME hug her!"

octavia gave everybody hugs. she marvelled at how tall everyone had gotten. after all the hugs she sat down beside leah, holding her hand. the two had gotten close online and neither of them wanted to let go of each other.

"how was texas?" emily asked. she was so happy that the girl had arrived as this meant they could go dress shopping for the wedding.

"it was a mess." she giggled, she didn't want to go into the details of her extreme partying so she just spoke about her volunteering and her job, "how have you guys been?"

paul spoke, "it's been going slow around here. we spend most of our time helping the two losers and their extreme wedding ideas." this earned him a smack on his head by sam.

"he makes us seem so bad!" emily laughed.

leah nodded, "seriously it's not that bad but it's just a lot." octavia giggled and relaxed against leah, claiming she was so excited for it.

that day was spent catching up. everybody felt relaxed and they all enjoyed each others comfort. towards 9pm, everyone started going to their own rooms and getting ready for bed.

octavia and leah planned to stay up all night. they watched a few movies and when it hit 12am they ordered pizza and sides. as the waited outside the reservation they spoke about octavia's departure.

"you shook up the whole reservation." leah said quietly, "everybody missed you like crazy and we had to distract ourselves from missing you."

octavia awkwardly looked down, "sorry i just really had to go." she paused to thank their delivery driver and they turned, making their way to octavia's bed room, "i loved the reservation and i still do but everything that had happen shook me badly so i had to go."

"nobody blames you, don't worry." leah smiled, "we all agreed that this whole thing would be a lot. yknow the wolf thing, then the vampires and the whole imprinting stuff, you took it better than we thought you would."

octavia laughed and they started to eat while watching tv, "may was rough for me. i barely remember it."

"what do you mean?" leah curiously asked, she turned and faced her.

"you got to promise not to tell anyone."

"i promise."

"i was drunk." octavia sheepishly admitted, "i was just so over life and over everything so i got badly drunk. and if i wasn't drunk i was high."

leah's jaw dropped, "no way!"

"it's embarrassing, i let it take over me."

"was it fun?" leah was intrigued. she had never done either of the things that octavia mentioned so she was eager to know how it felt.

"well yes. but the after feeling was bad." she shook her head, getting shivers at some of the memories she still had, "i wish someone was with me to tell me to stop or watch me take normal amounts."

"will you do it with me?" leah eagerly asked, "i wanna do it but i don't want to do it alone."

"leah i'm never touching alcohol or weed ever again." she shook her head, "never, ever ever eve-"

"fine, but can you watch me?"

"maybe." the two giggled, and began watching the movie again.

octavia took a sip of her milkshake. she wondered about where jacob was. she hadn't seen him all day? hell, she hasn't heard about him since she left or even spoke to him since their last arguement.

a big part of her returning to forks was so she could mend her relationship with jacob. whether they stayed as friends or continued as more. she wanted to see him again but he was gone.

what if him and bella got together? octavia would definitely be upset but ultimately she did tell him to stay away from her. she wondered how bella's jaw was doing, she did hit it pretty hard.

if bella and jacob were together, then sam would definitely kick him out the pack and as alpha nobody could say anything about it. if he had kicked him at the pack, it would explain why he was wasn't around.

she wouldn't agree with sam kicking jacob out. she'd beg and beg for him to let jacob come back. pathetic, she knows but it's not fair for jacob so she would definitely do everything in her power to bring him back.