forty six

that next morning was one best morning's octavia had ever experienced. she woke up to jacob kissed her cheeks and then kissing her a short kiss, it was shorter than she would've liked but she didn't complain.

"i'm going to use your shower." he told her and she nodded, stretching and letting out a yawn. she looked at the time, it was only 9.30am and they were scheduled to leave just before 11am.

she played some music on her speakers and started looking through her wardrobe to find something to wear. she didn't think a skirt would be appropriate for bowling and laser tag so she pulled out her black jeans and a white off the shoulder top. she looked through her shoes and grabbed a random pair of sneakers.

she didn't know if she should bring a jacket so she looked at outside from her small window. it was cloudy so she decided to being one just in case.

octavia walked up to jacob's room and grabbed ome of his biker jackets. she got the smallest one and still it was quite big so she pinned them back.

she skipped happily to her room, feeling like she was on cloud 9. when she opened her door she was greeted by jacob who was in just a towel, hung loosely around his waist.

she turned as red as chillies and closed her eyes, "sorry! i should've knocked."

jacob laughed quietly, leaning in and kissing her forehead before moving out the way. "showers free, i'm gonna get dressed." he pointed to his clothes on her bed.

with bright red cheeks, she nodded and quickly moved out of his way. she grabbed her towel and locked the bathroom door.

she heard his laughs and she giggled quietly before taking a shower. she washed her hair with her apple shampoo and conditioner, knowing it was jacob's favourite.

when she got out, she wrapped her hair in a towel and herself too before popping her head out of the bathroom door. she didn't see jacob so she went to get dressed.

she dried her hair first, coming it through and adding oils before moisturising herself. she got dressed then did her makeup. it wasn't extravagant, just simple with winged eyeliner and her favourite lip gloss.

she look at herself in her mirror, debating on what to do with her hair. she looked through her drawers and found her cute butterfly hair-grip. she made sure her hair was dry once more and then wrapped it in a bun, using the hair-grip to keep it in place.

octavia smiled widely, pulling down two front pieces of her hair. even though it was a bit dark outside, she put on her cute cat-eye sunglasses. she stared at herself, liking out she looked.

she took a few mirror selfies, making a mental note to update her social medias a bit more. she spun around then grabbed her phone, making her way to the kitchen to meet jacob.

"you look cute." he smiled at her. she gave him a smile back and kissed him quickly. she stole one of his pieces of toast and sat down on the counter.

"how did you sleep?" she asked him, "knowing you didn't have to leave in the morning."

he grinned and held his hand out. she grabbed it and they walked to his car, "it was relaxing actually." he opened the car door for her kindly and smiled. she got in and did her seat belt and he started the car.

the ride to the cullen's was silent but not the uncomfortable kind. it was relaxing and jacob held her hand all the way there, only letting go to change gears.

"nervous?"

"kind of." she looked out the window, "do you think they'll like me?" she asked when he pulled up to their patio.

"they'll love you." he put the car in park and gently tilted her head so he could kiss her. her heart practically melted. she put one arm loosely around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

his arms trailed to her exposed waist, holding her still and tight. heat spread through her cheeks and her heart beat a mile a minute.

ava gently pulled away, smiling at the blush on his face, "you make me crazy." he whispered, staring into her eyes.

"i know, i'm cool like that." she grinned and they both got out of the car.

he kissed her forehead, "stay here. i'll go get them." she smiled and nodded going on her phone. she texted her friends and her little brother whom she missed.

"octavia." she looked up at standing there was edward and bella.