fifty

today was the day of the wedding. jacob was most excited for this because he wanted to see ava in her beautiful dress. he woke up, happy and took a shower.

the boys were going to get dressed on the reservation and then go to the ceremony location. the girls had planned to get dressed at the hotel emily was currently at.

jacob whistled when he got out the shower, wrapping his waist with a towel. he brushed his teeth and was greeted by a smiling octavia.

"good morning." she hummed. she seemed to be in a great mood.

"good morning princess," he blew her a kiss and she grinned. she sat on the edge of the bath with her towel and toiletries on her lap, "hey, have we done enough for you to be able to shower in front of me?"

she rolled her eyes jokingly, putting her stuff on top of the laundry basket. ava wrapped her arms around his waist from the back and put her forehead to his back, "the most we have done is kiss silly, so no. plus you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend."

"sorry, sorry. stay on your toes though." jacob laughed and look through her cupboards. he pulled out his shaving kit and octavia let go of him. she stretched then sat on the counter.

"wanna know what sam asked?" her cheeks turned rosy and her smile widen.

"go on." the tall boy replied. he concentrated on shaving his stubble.

octavia fiddled with her fingers, "he said," she giggled and jacob stared at her, putting down his razor, "he said that we have to keep our door open when we hang out." jacob looked mortified, "he wanted to know if i was a virgin, he wanted to have The Talk with me!"

the two burst out laughing, jacob had to hold the counter to keep himself standing, "no way?" he managed to say through his laughs.

"yes! now imagine how awkward it was for me to tell my older brother that i've never thought about it, let alone done it with you."

"aw," jacob cooed and stood directly in front of her. he pulled her to his chest and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "that's so cute."

"what is?" her arms snaked around him.

he shrugged, "you. you in general."

"i'm not cute." she pouted, "i find myself quite sexy actually." jacob laughed and she furrowed her eyebrows, which to him made her cuter, "stop laughing!"

"make me." he said cheekily. she stuck her tongue out at him and he smiled, "so are you a virgin?"

"are you?" she raised an eyebrow.

"i am actually." he felt his cheeks turn hot.

"awww jakey-poo," she grinned, using this opportunity to make fun of him.

"shush," he hummed, playing with her hair, "are you?"

"jacob before i met you, i didn't even have a first kiss. why on earth would i not be a virgin?" she asked in a 'are you serious?' voice.

"i was your first kiss?"

"my first kiss, my first date, my first love too. my first everything." she bit her lip and kissed him. it wasn't like their normal innocent kisses, this kiss had a bit more eagerness and heat to it.

they were kissing like this was the last kiss of their lives, as if their lives depended on it. his tongue lightly traced her bottom lip before sliding into her mouth, gently but eagerly.

her arms slid to his hair and she gripped it, tugging at it as if to tell him to continue. he pulled away from her mouth and she blushed, he wasn't done though.

he kissed her cheek softly and she shivered, "if you want me to stop, tell me okay?" she nodded, her grip on his hair tightening slightly in anticipation. he kissed her jaw, going up and down and when she said nothing he moved on to her shoulder bone.

this was definitely his favourite features of hers. he spent a few seconds brushing his lips over it. she whined quietly and so he started leaving long kisses. he made sure not to leave any marks in case her dress showed them off, which he hoped did.

he smirked before moving up to her neck. he felt her breath hitch and he stopped for a second but again she tugged his hair, giving him the cue to continue so he did. quiet groans were now escaping her lips.

"should i stop here?" he whispered quietly.

she shook her head, pulling him up to her lips and kissing him again. her legs tightened around his waist and he trailed his fingers up and down her exposed waist.

she was the first to pull away. her cheeks were bright red and so were her ears. she hopped off the counter and gestured for jacob to close his eyes.

when he opened them, she was in the shower. he chuckled quietly and continued with his shaving, "jacob?"

"yeah babe?"

"am i your girlfriend?" she said after a few moments of silence.

jacob stared at himself in the mirror then at octavia who had her head peaking out of the shower curtains. he smiled at her, leaning in and kissing her forehead, "you are."

"okay, boyfriend." she closed her eyes in happiness, "i love you jacob, i really do."

"and i love you more, my beautiful ava."

——
omg we are literally on 9.95k reads so if i get to 10k reads by the end of the day i'll post another chapter ahhhh thank u all so much for loving this book and thank you for all the votes and the comments that i love reading ahaha thank you all so much