fifty four

jasper and alice gave the two a ride home. octavia took both their numbers, giving them a big hug. they held hands and made their way down to octavia's room.

"can you help me get out of this dress?" she asked jacob. he smiled and nodded, unzipping it from the back. he hummed as he unzipped it.

he leaned down and kissed her shoulder blades gently, moving across the surface. ava blushed and sighed happily. jacob smirked and pulled away, kissing her ear softly, "i'm gonna go get dressed in my room, whats the dress code?"

she turned and faced him, holding her dress up, "formal. but not too formal." he nodded and left to go to his room.

it took her a while to get all the pins out of her hair and when she did she gave it a really good scratch. she slipped out of her dress and put on a cute dress. it was emerald green with spaghetti straps that stopped mid thigh. she paired it with a pair of small black heels.

she looked at her messsy hair and sighed, wondering what to do. she decided to keep it simple and brushed it in a straight middle part with the pins she wore at the wedding on either side.

jacob was rummaging through his closet, finding something good to wear. he settled on a plain white button up short with black smart trousers.

"you ready handsome?" octavia peeked her head into his room. he was taken back with how beautiful she looked.

"you look incredible." he said, he wanted to compliment her more but he was at a geniune lost for words.

"thank you, i do try." she spun around, giggling then held out an hand for him to hold. he grabbed it and they rushed to his car. she got into the passenger seat and he started it.

"where to?"

-

the drive was around forty minutes long. they drove, hand in hand, to a beautiful restuarant on the outskirts of forks. octavia had intended to go to this restaurant since she first arrived but she never had the effort.

"it's beautiful right?" she grinned widely and jacob nodded, "they have a photobooth and that's one of the main reasons on why i wanted to come here. when i was younger i always wanted to go with my boyfriend to a photobooth so we can do one of those cheesy things where we take pictures and the last one will be us kissing." she turned bright red.

"your wish is my command princess." he pretended to bow like a prince would to make her laugh, "you wanna go in there first?" she nodded, holding into his hand as he walked into the photobooth.

jacob sat down first, closer to the curtain and octavia sat closer to the wall. he immediately wrapped her arm around her waist.

"ready?" she asked him. he nodded, already thinking of his first pose.

as the first pose, octavia smiled cutely, wanting to look her best. jacob pulled an angry face, his arm still wrapped around her waist.

for the second pose, octavia pulled a shocked look and jacob decided to close his eyes and smile softly, "you're cute." she whispered and his cheeks turned rosy.

for the third pose, they both looked at each other. their foreheads touched and they grinned childishly.

"last one?"

"last one." she whispered, pulling him in for a sweet kiss. even though the photo had finished they keep kissing. she wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him close.

"let's get the photos shall we?" he grinned and she nodded. jacob got out first, holding his hand out to help octavia.

"thank you." she hummed, fixing her dress and checking herself in the mirror.