The Responsibilities

Sitting beside the sleeping pregnant woman , Renjun was looking at her belly going up and down steadily with her breathing.
He put his hand over her belly and caressed carefully while singing lullabies to his baby living inside.

" Baobei ... You must be angry at Papa right ? I should visit you more and talk to you . But I'm not able to do that . I know I'm not a good father to you . But baobei , you are lucky that you have two more father's who maybe loves you more than I can ever .  Baobei ... There are many kids who aren't lucky like you . Once you grow up , you'll know . I'll teach you . Someone has no one other than me and I can't abandoned them. I hope you'll understand . I'm sorry my child. Will you forgive me ? Please ?"

Renjun didn't realize he was already crying. There is no single moment he doesn't feel guilty for what he was doing with his child and boyfriends . But he didn't want to involve anyone else in the mess . So he was hiding everything from his everythings .

" Renjun..."
Keran rubbed his hand over her belly making the man flinch.

" Oh my God .. Keran did I wake you up ? I'm so sorry . .. "

Keran smiled softly Shaking her head. She lift her body a little and rested her back on the bed headboard.

" When you were talking , your baby kicked. Your voice is so soothing that can never ruin anyone's sleep. I wouldn't wake up if your kid wasn't this enthusiastic with it's father's voice. You should visit the baby more ."

Renjun was getting more and more emotional learning that his baby was able to hear him and responded. But the fact that he was doing a horrible job as a father made him disappointed.

" I didn't realize the baby kicked. Can I feel the kicks again ? Maybe.."

Keran put his hand over her belly again .

" Now talk to your son in Chinese. I think baby kicked more because Chinese genes are running through its blood. You & I both are Chinese. Baby kicks too when Jeno or Jaemin talks but not this much "

" Baby kicked before and they knows ?"

Keran nodded at the shocked father.

Renjun frowned knowing the fact that none of his lovers shared this important information with him.
Then again , Renjun didn't even meet them properly that they can share the information. He can't even blame the two other father's .

" Ahh.. okay. "

He start caressing Kerans belly while talking to his child in Chinese .. his mother tongue and his child parental tongue. It was really good to have a Chinese surrogate for Baby Huang.

" Baobei .... Baba is here.... Can you hear me ?"

Jaemin was in their soon to be home with some workers inside. Renjun was buying decoration pieces and paying for the house designing through online but he wasn't physically there at all. While he requested Jaemin to look out for his part as Jaemin was also responsible to make the structure Jeno made feel like home before they move in.
Which depends on so many things.

Suddenly his feet drag him into the mysterious 4th floor which Jeno didn't reveal to any of them. The older Korean also said he had the 4th floor covered so his lovers don't need to think about that floor. That made Jaemin more curious.

Stopping outside the floor , he raised his eyebrows looking at the big lock Jeno put on the gate of 4th floor unlike the other floors totally open .

" Humm... What is he hiding inside?"
Finding no other way to go inside, Jaemin walked to the 5th floor aka the gigantic two storied rooftop.

Jeno said it was perfect for family party, star gazing and BBQ nights.