Mr Na

Jaemin was getting ready for an important meeting.
He was contacted by a huge software and game maker company to work with them. Usually Jaemin is kind of a freelancer who makes his own games and sell them in high price or sometimes he makes according to the buyers need.

This new company case is same. They needs some unique games for their company and Jaemin was the best out there.

The company set the time according to Jaemins choice and he was glad.

Jaemin drive to Jasmines school and pick her up. He wanted to meet Renjun before going for his new work but he couldn't wait till all his classes were finished.

" Dadaa you are looking so Charming today . I'm sure the boss will hire you ... No one can reject you at all"
Jasmine giggled sitting beside her father.

Jaemin smiled widely ,
" It's not a job that they'll hire me. But yeah ... Your dadaa is really very charming "

" Yes yes like a Disney prince "

" Baby"

" Yes dadaa"

" You said no one can reject me right ?"

" Yeessss dadaaa... No one absolutely no one can reject you"
Jasmine said with a high-pitched tone which she got from her mother.

Jaemin rufelled her hairs and she turn her face towards the window.

" Even Mr Huang won't reject you dadaa "

But she didn't say it out loudly.

Jaemin dropped Jasmine in his parents house and left for his meeting.
He fixed his clothes and looked at the big multistoried building.

The company name tag was vivid outside the building .
Jaemin saw it but totally ignored the familiar name .

People inside the building start Sharing glances and whispering as soon as Jaemin entered.
He smiled to himself .
Of course , it's Na Jaemin we are talking about .
Who wouldn't lost their attention when he is walking around .

" Look at that hot guy
He looks like a whole meal
Gosshh visual attack
Man I'm a gay for him
He seems like a gamer . Oh wait we were looking for a unique gamer right ?
HR will sigh seeing another hot thing inside the building because hot males are pure distraction.

Looks like the CEO cousins will have a visual rival now "

Jaemin heard everything. He just ignored them but felt proud inside.

He was helped by a petite young girl to HRs room .
Good thing the girl wasn't trying to hit at him.

Jaemin sat inside a well decorated room and the clerk served him coffee. He asked him politely to wait for a while when he'll fetch the HR head.

Jaemin smiled and nodded.

Moments later a man around his age came inside the room smilingly. He forward his hand ,

" Hello my name is Liu Yangyang . I'm the HR head of Lee tech company . Welcome to our world Mr Na "

Jaemin took his hand and smiled.

" Hello Mr Liu . Thank you for calling me "

Yangyang chuckled ,
" Oh please. We are same agers . Call me Yangyang . I don't like being called Mr Liu unless they are my Juniors. Moreover we are gonna work together. So it'll be good if we are friendly with each other "

Jaemin already liked the HRs friendlyness . He hoped the others are like him too.

" Okay great Yangyang. Then you gotta call me Jaemin too. "