Wedding Hours

Renjuns beautiful smile , his kind nature , sassy dramatic behavior, down to earth personality ..
Where did it came from ?

Well now Jeno and Jaemin can see that clearly after meeting his parents formally.

The Huang parents were the sweetest along with Na parents .

It's not easy for a family to accept their son getting married to Two men with kids and history with women.
But Renjuns family prioritized their sons happiness over everything.

Something the Lee's can't relate to.

" wow .. I'm really proud of my sons choices. One is a whole package charmer another is death drop handsome. "
Mr Huang commented hugging Jaemin. The youngest had the most warm personality among the three.

" Yes .. he got the trait from his parents after all "
Said Mrs Huang as Jaemin hugged her too.

" I hope I can meet up all your expectations as a son in law "
The charming mans words melted them on spot.

" How about you ?"
Renjuns sister asked to Jeno with whom she had a beef.

Jeno stayed quiet. He wasn't familiar with this kind of situation. He was comfortable with Jaemins family as they met before . But Renjuns family was different case.

" Don't tease him Rim. People have different way to express emotions "
Kun scooted closer to his wife.

But Mrs Huang wasn't having it. She went to Jeno and touched his face ,
" I'm sure Jeno will love our son and take care of their family well. Right ?"

The woman had a motherly aura Jeno use to feel from his mother in past.
The feeling got him and he hugged her .

" I'll try my best "

" Don't stress much okay ? Being the CEO and a father is tough . Now a husband with 2 husbands will make you exhausted"
Mr Huang commented.

" There is nothing tough for a Lee un.. ap.. Baa "

The endearment made Me Huang soft and he hugged Jeno back.

After that the two families Nas and Huangs were chatting . The atmosphere around the family was so bright that the Kims also got carried away.

Watching all this family bonding everyone was happy.
The Zhongs were present too with Jisung.
Principal Moons family and only few friends of theirs.
Private wedding they said.

The CEO walked away from them feeling shattered. He was happy that everyone was getting alone but the empty space inside his chest was giving him pain.

" Missed us son ?"
A known voice made Jeno look up and he couldn't resist himself running to the direction like when he was child and use to run to his uncle whenever they would pay them a visit.

" Uncle , Aunty... You came "
Jeno was hugging them both.

" How couldn't we ? It's our younger sons wedding after all "

Marks parents..
Who never made Jeno feel like he was their nephew.

" We are here as well.."
Jeno looked up and saw another Lee family.

Donghyucks parents who loved Jeno so much since childhood.

" Came here to celebrate our 5th childs wedding"
Donghyucks mother said.

" Come on.. introduce us with your in laws "

Jenos pain and sadness were all gone.
Though his biological parents didn't bother showing up but his uncle aunt and best friends parents were there as his family.