Will you be ours ?

" He is so beautiful Lele.... Look at his chunky thighs and chubby cheeks ufff... He is so.... Fluffy milky baby.."
Renjun was already whipped for a new born making Jeno jealous because the baby was getting so much kisses from Renjun which he hardly gets cause he is little bit ... Steamy kisser.

Meanwhile Jaemin shares sweet kisses with both , who was now playing with Soleil.
When Jeno turned to his younger lover he rolled his eyes seeing Jaemin kissing the babygirl.

" I want kisses too but none of my lovers pays attention to me huh.."
Jeno was sulking.

It's been two months since they confessed to each other.
Ever since their meetings were frequent , they would hang out along with the kids or only three of them , share kisses which were steamy for Jeno , sweet for Jaemin and shy shy for Renjun.

And 2 weeks ago , Chenle and Jisung welcomed their baby boy by surrogacy and invited everyone to meet the baby.

" Zhong Jaehyun "

Donghyuck was invited by Jisung so Mark along with their daughter , Renjun with his lovers and their kids.

Their kids ..

Jisung the new father stood beside the sulky Lee who was alone watching everyone.

" Ahh... Jeno hyung... Don't sulk like this and give my son death glares cause Renjun hyung is kissing him."

He rubbed the olders back.

" And other one is kissing my niece.."

" I thought our son is the baby but I think I was wrong.."

Jisung chuckled earning eye rolling from Jeno.

He really wanted to join the affection party but something else got his attention.

" Jisung.."

" Yeah.."

" His name is Zhong Jaehyun right?"

Jisung nodded.

" But I thought he is yours..."

Jisung smiled ,
" He is biologically mine but actually ours .. but yeah I get your point hyung.
You know , the Zhong family tradition. Their business passes to their children . If they don't want to be in this line , it's fine . It's a long time tradition. To continue this tradition , we gave him Chenles surname so that he can easily get access to the business in future. Only if he feels like that "

Jeno hummed.

" Lee Tech was also made with this concept right hyung ?"

" Yeah. Until we separated from Lee Corps... Jisung .. don't you feel weird about the surname or anything ?"

Jisung shook his head .

" Not at all hyung. This surnames are so silly .. as long as me , Chenle and our son is together and Happy , I'm happy. It feels so good to have a mini me "

Jisungs gummy smile suddenly made Jenos stomach hurt.

Minhyuck was there with Jasmine casually talking and observing everything.
Isn't he Jenos mini version?

No.
Jeno believes he won't grow up into a jerk like him but he is still Jenos mini version.
But why does his son was still struggling with his identity?

" Excuse me "
Jeno went outside and pushed his hairs back.

" What the hell am I doing with my child ?"

While Renjun was busy with his best friends new life , Jaemin noticed Jeno disappearing .
He searched for the older Korean because they had a plan to fullfil. But Jeno was nowhere to be found.