Confused NRM

" I actually never thought to meet you again like this after like what... Decades ?  It's good to see the famous Huang Renjun again like this really . The heart throb Renjun whom everyone wanted to have a chance with .."

" Oh God Yanan ge please... "

Renjun was a blushing mess ever since he met Yanan. The older wouldn't stop praising him and Renjun wasn't able to take all this compliment.
Not from his highschool crush after all this years.

" Don't call me Ge .. just Yanan is fine .."

Renjun rubbed his nape..
" Okay "

" Actually... I maybe blabbering but .. after all this years I just realized I should have just approached to you back then "

Renjun was surprised.. what was he talking about?

" I don't understand.."

Yanan smiled and looked at his toes...
" Back then I had a crush on you but you seemed way too out of my league.."

" Pardon ?"
Was Renjun hearing right ?
One of the most popular senior of their school , on whom having a crush was kind of a sacred duty which Renjun fulfilled but never bother to stalk neither talk.

He was so into study and helping the others that he didn't even know when Yanan left China . Few months later his crush on Yanan died and his feelings were replaced by Xuxi .
It was a long time ago .. Renjun didn't even remember Yanan that way. Not until today..

" Actually.. "
Yanan blushed.
" I had a hopeless crush on you back then but you seemed way too different from me. You were quite and warm. Likes to stay by yourself and helping others was the only thing you did apart from studying. Even when I wanted to talk to you , you were always so distant. Like an angel who can't mixed with us sinners. So I never really had the courage to talk to you properly. Not until today.. I was surprised to learn that you are single. It just kinda triggered my hopeless crush on you & I'm blabbering . Sorry to make you uncomfortable.."

Yanan gave Renjun an apologic smile and the younger could clearly see how sincere his words were.
It really made Renjun wonder what if things were different in past ?
He wouldn't get his heart broken and move to Korea.
Then again... He wouldn't meet Jeno and Jaemin .

A smile formed on his face thinking about them.

" Renjun.."

" Thank you for the compliment and liking me. I had no clue about how you feel Yanan really... It would have been great if you told me earlier. And you aren't making me uncomfortable at all."

" Wwooaaahhh... You are really easy going Renjun though you look intimidating at first and hard to approach. Or it was just me who thought that "

Intimidating ??
Is he really?

He heard this from Xuxi as well. His ex said he looks scary little knife.
But if it's true , then how Jeno and Jaemin never hesitated to make him feel like that instead they always made Renjun wanted .

" Am I that boring that you are spacing out again and again?"

" Ah... No no... It's just.. I was thinking "
Renjun smiled.
He wasn't lying though.
He was thinking about two specially persons.

" So.... I'm gonna be straight forward with you Renjun as we aren't really young and have time to waste . I'm not doing the same mistake as I did before . "
Yanan took a deep breath..
" Go out with me ... Mr. Zhong also want this. I can talk to your parents too . But it's upto you "

Renjun startelled at this sudden proposal... He wasn't expecting this at all.

" Yanan I really appreciate you. But I'm not thinking about anything other than Chenles wedding now . "
Also about two specific Koreans he wouldn't say loudly.
" I'm going back to Korea within few days too. "

3 Ways Around - NoRenMin || NCT Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें