Cross Fams

" Do you think he'll be fine ? "

" I think he'll be sad. I mean it's natural for any kid to be upset if no one wishes him on his birthday . "

" Damn it Jeno.."

Renjun groaned on phone.
He was waiting for Jaemin to arrive school.

" But he is doing this for good purpose Injunie"

" I know.. but I just hope Minhyuck doesn't sulk much.. "

" We'll give him an awesome time Injunie don't worry.. just come out soon. I'll need 10 minutes maximum "

" When is Jeno coming ?"

" I don't know what he has planned with Jasmine and Jihyun honestly. My daughter said it's a secret .. so.."

Renjun giggled..
" Jasmine is bonding with Jeno.. it's cute actually.."

" Well... I feel threatened.."
Jaemin laughed.

" You can get back at him with Minhyuck you know.."

" Ohhoo you have a brain of devil I swear.."

" Yaahhh... I'm a hyung to you..  have respect.."

Jaemin laughed loudly..
" Take my love instead beautiful.."

" Sh.. shut up.. and that's Jenos pet name for me.... Shuusshh..."

" Okay okay..."

Jaemin hang up the phone still smiling... He surprising didn't mind Renjun defending Jenos given nickname at all...

Why ???

Oh maybe because Jeno calls him Pretty face and he wouldn't like anyone else call him that...

" Get a grip on yourself Na Jaemin..."
Jaemin reminded himself.

On the other hand , Renjun walked outside Minhyucks classroom as they were coming out..

Well not everyone..
Jasmine excused herself saying she'll go for dance practice which shocked Minhyuck knowing the girl literally hates those annoying girls . But he didn't bother asking as usual.

Afte deceiving Minhyuck , Jasmine was standing outside Jihyuns class. She was waiting for the olders class to end as he was Minhyucks only friend.

The boy was smiling when he saw the cute little girl outside his classroom smiling back at him.
It was nice actually.

Seeing someone waiting for him outside of his class who looks like a living doll .

" Oppaaa "
Jasmine giggled ..

" Oh hi Jasmine "
The 8 years old boy was literally blushing...

" Let's go to principal Moon and tell him that we are leaving"

Jihyun shook his head ,
" I can't go.. I already told appa about this. I can't be seen like this inside school you know.."

Jasmine made an " O" face .

" Then I'll go and tell him... But you come with me "

Without any due , she hold his wrist and start walking towards the principals office and the boy kept following her shyly..

Minhyuck was waiting outside the school for his dad or one of his uncle or anyone from Lee Tech to pick him up. It's been already half an hour. But no one showed up.

Or actually , they were hiding.

Minhyuck was just holding back his tears .. somehow.. his eyes were getting wet but he was resisting..
Hands placed inside his pocket and face burried down.. he was biting his lower lips trying not to cry At all...