The one we need

When they said , Renjun gets what he wants , his two lovers really meant it. But never in their life they thought , having a kid will be this difficult. Specially getting a little one.

They stated from Hongdo just after the day they decided to have a baby for Renjun and their search was still going on coming back in Seoul.

Already 2 weeks passed since they started looking for a new born or maybe a baby of few months old. But it was none of use. Not that they didn't met any baby but....
Renjun didn't feel the connection.

When they told about adoption to Mark and Donghyuck cause they did one , the couple gave them some advise. Specialty to Renjun.

The Chinese tried his best to feel connected but failed miserably which was making him feel worse and Jeno worried. Meanwhile Jaemin wasn't really happy with the whole adoption idea but decided not to ruin Renjuns happiness.

As for their kids , Jasmine the super hyper kid was jumping to have a little sister like Soleil and Minhyuck just said if that makes Renjun happy , he is happy. But Jasmine demanded not to love the olders two less when the baby arrives or she'll settle in her grandparents home with Minhyuck which the boy will never ever do. Cause a certain bunny monkey wouldn't leave his introvert self's side at all.

Everything was on their side yet the baby wasn't found.
That until someone suggested Jeno to adopt from hospitals where the new born kids are left . It made him guilty thinking how he also wanted to left his son for adoption if his cousin and best friend weren't there.
How pathetic Jeno was !

" This is the hospital where Min was born "
Jeno informed his two lovers who came together to look for a kid . Renjuns kid. As usual Jaemin was feeling down yet he joined the two.

" I feel like I'll meet someone here. "

" Think positive Injunie. I'm sure we'll get our baby "
Jaemin smiled rubbing the oldest hand.

" Come on inside. Let's see if there are any bastards who is up for leaving their kid ... Auucchh.. it hurts baby"

Jeno was punched by Renjun and Jaemin just glared at him.

Renjun sighed once again . Is he not going to be a father ? Can no one help him ? Should be try in China from where he hails from ? Maybe ask his sister or Chenle to help him. Then again, he doesn't want to upset his lovers who are doing everything for him.

" Renjun..  it's okay. Don't lose hope. Doctor said we have to wait if there is any case . He didn't say it's impossible."

" But Jeno... We are looking for so long. Why can't I have a baby ? Why can't I find a Soleil ?"

Renjun hugged the older Korean while the youngest was still fighting his urges to speak. So he decided to leave and calm down.

" I need to use the bathroom."

Suddenly Jenos phone start ringing . But he didn't pick up at first.

" Come on. Pick it up.. it must be important."

Jeno didn't want to leave Renjun alone inside the hospital but he had to go out cause the network wasn't good.

And Renjun was alone again. He just decide to walk around and his legs brought him to somewhere he wasn't ready to be as he bumped with someone familiar..

" Ah... I'm so sorry .. are yo... Renjun.. I mean Mr Huang ?"

The older Thai was surprised seeing Renjun in the hospital that too around the child section .