Step by Step - L.J.

" Hendery , Yangyang .. it was nice working with you guys. Thank you for being by our side all these years and tormenting me. If thing goes wrong, never blame anyone. Be by Marks side. I'll be here too but not as the CEO. Wish me luck "

" Mark hyung .. please forgive me for giving you so much pressure but you are the only one I can trust. But don't worry , I'll have fair share of your pressure and you can lash out on me anytime. We are together in this . "

" Jaemin... There nothing much to tell you. Maybe I'll get a demotion from your boss to your colleague . But it doesn't matter between us right ? Just stay with me . "

" Renjun , catch me when I'm falling . I know you can do it . I need you right here . Stuck with me until the end. I know it's difficult but your love is tough . Stay with me beautiful"

" Hyuck... Stop being a whiny bitch to my brother from now for fucks sake . I know you love him a lot. But your nagging can cross the lines . Mark will need more peace of mind now . Please be on his side "

Jaemin had his arms cross as the whole office was tensed. Jeno said he'll make an announcement and everyone needs to be there. It was actually a press conference . The result can go against Jeno means he'll lose his all and Jaemin wasn't ready for this.
Though, no matter what , their love for Jeno will never fade.

Renjun arrived with Jasmine , straight from school because he wanted to be there with Jeno making the male smile.

He walked to his two boyfriends and held their palms.

" Thank you for being here with me . It means a lot to me "

Renjun caressed Jenos cheeks.
" You know we are always with you right ?"

" Jeno .. as long as you are happy, we are happy "
Said Jaemin rubbing the top of Jenos palm.

He leaned down and kissed both of their hands.

Then he turned to Their daughter and scoot closer to her.

" Barbie doll .. wish me luck "

She kissed Jeno cheek and showed a thumbs up.

" Dad you'll be the best "

Jeno knew his life won't be the same after this . But he wasn't regretting a bit. He had his kids , his lovers , his family with him. He doesn't need anything else.

Having his Charming look on , he start walking to the press conference area.

" Jaem.. he'll be fine right ? I'm really worried. "

" Even if he won't be , we'll take care of him Injunie. Don't worry "

" Donghyuck, everything is ready right?"

" Yeah.. and Jeno. Best of luck. You have us . "

It's Jenos place. It was always. The center of attention. Under the limelight ,being the heartthrob , people worshipping him.
He used to like it so much.
But now everything is different. He found his home in somewhere else.
Somewhere trillion times better than the fame and popularity. And Jeno is content with them.

" Ladies and Gentlemen... It's been a while since I made an public appearance like this after taking over Lee Tech by my brother Minhyung and me. I didn't need to give you guys the feeling my explendid  presence around you before. But I think it's time to do that. It's time for me to tell you guys so many untold things about me and my life.
You all know that I'm an arrogant sexy man with many charms right ? I know people are whipped for me . I enjoyed the attention a lot. But not anymore. I don't want to deceive you guys by keeping my bachelor image intact. Though I'm still a bachelor . Technically .. but .. I'm actually in relationship. Committed one with no going back. I'm no longer a bachelor . Any questions?"