Their extra

" Chenle I'm super nervous really.. I don't know if they'll like it or not . I.. uff .. this is so scary "

" Renjun ge you are stressing out for nothing. They are whipped for you . They'll love anything you do ."

" That... I don't want .. I want them to be genuinely amused . They have done so much for me Chenle . From changing my life to giving me a whole family, love and children , destroying all the negativity and insecurities I had , the kind of love I never had , care and affection. I wanna do everything perfect for them . They are the father's of my children Chenle and my boyfriends. But I want to level up everything now. It was them who always took the initiative now I want to be the one for them .
I want them to feel like they have the best boyfriend in the world when I'll Propose them "

Yes propose them ..
A marriage proposal.

Renjun is planning to ask them to marry him . Because he can't wait to move in together, live with them , spend the rest of their lives together , raise their 4 kids together and fullfil the desires they gave for each other in very intimate way... Oh nevermind.

" Think about a place which is significant for three of you and just pour out all your emotions ge. They'll agree to marry you without thinking even once . So .. just do what you like okay ?"
Chenle suggested.

" A significant place huh..."

" Why would Injunie ask us to come here when it's off day ?"

" Why the Neo Zone school ?"

Jaemin and Jeno arrived together at their older childrens school because Renjun asked them to. Their Chinese lover told them to meet at the terrace on this off day .

Why ?

The two Koreans saw the guards smiling at them making both confuse. Nevertheless , their main focus was their Chinese lover so they made their way to the terrace only to gasp at the arrangement.

Twinkle lights all over the roof with lanterns and artificial trees . In the middle the lighting was brighter than everything and a table for three was set there.

" What is this ?"

" You two came ?"
Renjun walked from the side revealing himself wearing a shirt underneath the sweater and jeans with glasses. His usual attire as a teacher . While Jeno was wearing complete suit the CEO and Jaemin had leather jacket on with ripped jeans and tee.

" Babe ... Why did you call us here ?"

Renjun smiled,
" Look around... I mean not really. Look down and the otherside. Do you know what these places are ?"

The two Koreans roamed their eyes and and smiled back at Renjun.

" This is where we met first Injunie"
Jaemin replied pointing at the school parking lot .

" That's your office room where we saw each other at first "
Jeno pointed at the room on the other building.

" Yes .. you two are right "
Renjun became giddy.

He held their hands and made them sit across him still holding hands.

" Injunie..."

" Jaemin... Jeno.... You two know that I love you right ?"

Both the Koreans nodded .

" I'm not really vocalized about things and I don't know what to say . I mean there are many things but I'm really bad at this. So let me just come straight to the point okay ?"