What's wrong is going on ?

What the hell was going on ? Why was the two acting like that ? Something must have happened when he wasn't around . Something really very serious.
Otherwise the two Koreans wouldn't be so awkward around each other specially the youngest one. Their eyes were hiding something what he wasn't able to figure out.
Not only that ...
Even the kids were acting suspicious . So does Donghyuck. It wasn't making any sense.

Definitely there was something going on and Renjun could sense it. But he couldn't put his finger on it which frustrated him more .

" I need to know "

" What happened between you two when I wasn't in here ? I mean you two looks so awkward and weird guys .. "

Renjun asked the two Korean male who was sitting next to each other maintaining silly distance across Renjun which was really very disturbing for the Chinese males eye sight.

" No.. nothing happened Injunie  . I don't know what you are talking about"
Jaemin chuckled nervously while the other silently sipped his coffee. Most probably not wanting to lie on Renjuns face .
Just a week ago .. the case scenario would be totally different.

Renjun crossed his arms and gave them a stern look.
" You must have forgotten that I'm a psychology major . I can read people like translucent water"

" But seriously Injunie nothing happened at all other than useless shits "

Jaemin turned to Jeno eyeing him to help the situation but Jeno being Jeno just ignored him.

Obviously he is getting back at Jaemin for the way the younger have been acting with Jeno since their kiss.

After Renjun came back , Jaemin became more distant and hard to even talk. He would run away whenever Jeno is around and avoid him at any cost. Even he wouldn't pick his phone and reply his message.
He did that even when Jeno mailed him about his work. Not that Jaemin wasn't working properly. He was a professional after all. But he was running from Jeno as if his life depends on it.

Seeing Jeno silent like this made Renjun think atleast the older Korean male would say something. Because.. there was definitely something happening.

" Jeno... Don't you have anything to say ?"

Jeno just gave Jaemin a cold look which made the youngests spine feeling electricity running faster than bolt ..

But Jenos gaze became soft and affectionate when he turned to Renjun.
He hold the oldest hand and rubbed the birth mark of his hand.

" You are just thinking too much beautiful ... Nothing important at all when you weren't here other than Jaemin being a pussy ... That's all "

" Hey .. I'm not ..."
Jaemin wanted to defend himself but Jenos cold look just stopped him speaking.

How the hell this man can switch facial expressions in nano seconds with two people at the same place.

Renjun pouted..
" But I actually feel like you two are hiding something from me "

Jeno just laughed and pinched the cute males cheeks.
" I told you beautiful... It's not important at all. You know how we are . Always bickering & all...."

" Excuse me ... I'll just go to restroom.."
Jaemin ran away again without letting the older males say something because his breath was blocked .... His stomach was hurting so much .

Nothing important at all huh... So the kiss means nothing to Jeno at all .. nothing...

So he was just lying in the airport and Jaemin thought it meant something to Jeno .
The tingling feeling inside Jaemins stomach was one sided only ..
Of course .. it was.
What was even Jaemin expecting from a Casanova ?