Chapter 45

JK <Good night hyung 🌼👋>

Jimin switched off his phone and lay down on the bed. ‘J Hope too got a gay partner! Then…’ Jimin thought.

###########################################################################

There is only one week to Namjoon leave. V always talking about him and also Suga is speaking about only Jin, Jin and Jin… J Hope is talking about Taemin. Jackson is talking about his girl. Only Jimin and Jungkook were silent but Jungkook’s heart is always talking about Jimin.

“I think now, you are fine with these bisexual things!” Jin smiled and hit to Jimin. Jimin sighed.

“I am so sick of this!” Jimin said. Everyone laughed.

“Poor Chim!” V hugged him tightly. Jimin didn’t do anything.

“So, our Namjoon will go on Sunday, right?” Jin changed the topic. V nodded.

“When will he again come?” Suga asked and V rubbed his backside of the neck.

“In March!” Jungkook widened his eyes. “It’s a long time without Namjoon!”

“Will he forget you?” Taemin put his hand over to J Hope. V shook his head but, before that Jimin opened his mouth.

“If his love is real, he will not!” All were looked at Jimin.

“Aw… Jimin knows about love!” Jin coughed. Jimin smirked.

“Well…” Jackson laughed. J Hope turned to Jungkook.

“Did you tell it to Jimin?” Jungkook froze.

“What?” Jungkook raised his brows. J Hope smirked.

“About that girl, Rose?” Jimin widened his eyes.

“No, Jungkook didn’t! Tell me! What’s that?” Jimin rolled his tongue in his mouth.

“That girl is really in love with you! She always forces Jungkook to help her!” Jackson said. Jimin
looked at Jungkook.

“Is that true?” Jungkook slowly nodded.

“Huh!” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“I am sorry hyung!” Jungkook looked down and Jimin shook his head.

“Don’t help her! Tell her to come to me!” Jimin said. All were shocked.

“What?” Jungkook hummed and Jimin nodded.

“Yeah, I will talk to her! Don’t worry!” Jimin smiled.

“Don’t destroy her!” V smiled at Suga and Suga giggled.

“Yeah, poor girl!” Suga said.

“She is beautiful!” Jin said and Jimin smiled.

“Yeah!” Jimin hummed. Jungkook can’t control himself. He looked down and grabbed his own
thighs.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜