Chapter 4

"Jimin Oppa!" was written on that.

"Fine!" Tae smiled.

###################################################################

Tae entered to the room. All the room was in dark mode. Tae switched on the lights. Jimin is on the bed.

"What the fuck you did?" Jimin sat on the bed. Tae removed the bag from his shoulders and got his notes.

"Here you are!" he threw it to Jimin's lap. Jimin started to read them.

"Well! It's clear. Thank you!" Jimin smiled and stood up with his notes.

"Did you get your dinner?" Tae asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Not hungry!" Jimin opened the cupboard. Tae took the envelope from his pants pocket.

"Jimin" Tae said.

"Yeah!" Jimin said back without looking.

"I want to tell you something!" Tae said. Jimin got a pajama suit and closed the cupboard.

"What?" he threw that to Tae. Tae gave the envelope to Jimin. Jimin got it back and started to read. While that Tae removed his clothes and wore his pajama suit which was given by Jimin.

"Thanks!" Jimin sat on the bed while reading it.

"What was that about?" Tae got a cup of water. Jimin threw that letter.

"Love" Jimin smiled. Tae got the letter back and started to read.

"Crazy" Jimin lay down on his bed. After reading Tae laughed hard.

"See! She is in love! Poor girl!" Tae sat on Jimin's bed.

"Hmm..." Jimin hummed.

"Are you ok?" Tae kept his hand on Jimin's forehead. Jimin removed his hand.

"I am fine brat!" Jimin said. Tae smiled at Jimin.

"Good night then!" Tae stood up and switched off the lights.

___________
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️