Chapter 79

“Great!” V smiled.

##############################################################################

4 months later….

It’s December. Jungkook is gonna pass to 3rd year and Vmin gonna be 5th year. J Hope gonna be
last year. Suga gonna out from the campus.
“I am going to be 18 soon!” Jungkook smiled. It’s year for his love to Jimin. ANNIVERSERY!
“What you wanna from me?” Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.
“Mm… mm… Coffee!” Jimin smiled. Jungkook pushed him away.
“Ewe… hyung!” Jungkook groaned. Jimin opened his bag and got a box.
“You like watches, right?” He gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook opened it.
“Whoa… Whoa… Wow… It’s superb! I like it… Thanks!” Jungkook shouted. Jimin looked at his
own watch.
“It’s 2.00p.m.! Set the correct time! Well! See you! Now, History lecture!” Jimin ran and
Jungkook set the time.
“It’s lovely!” Jungkook thought. Suddenly, J Hope ran near to him.
“Hobby hyung!” Jungkook shouted. J hope stopped and looked at him.
“Oh… baby! Yeah!” J Hope came near to him. Jungkook showed his watch.
“Ah… wow! I saw that yesterday… I was about to buy it but, it was too expensive! 50 000 won!”
Jungkook looked at him.
“Really? Jimin gave it!” J Hope surprisingly looked at Jungkook.
“Wow, super! I forgot your anniversary!” J Hope smiled.
“Hyung! Want a help!” Jungkook said. J Hope nodded.
“I don’t know about gifts! So, can you come with me to buy something for my hyung?”
Jungkook looked at J Hope with his bunny eyes.
“Of course, baby!” J Hope said
They went out from the university. They must come back after 30 minutes. So, they ran over
the town. Finally, J hope stopped at a shop.
“Here it is!” Jungkook looked at the shop. “Love Maze?”
“You can buy anything. Taemin bought me a golden ring from this place!” J hope showed his
ring. Jungkook smiled.
“Well…” They both were entered to the shop. They got 15 minutes to find but, they didn’t find
anything to attract Jungkook’s mind.
“Let’s try on couple rings!” J Hope pulled Jungkook to the jewellery section. They looked around.
Suddenly, one ring got Jungkook’s attention.
“This!” Jungkook showed it to J Hope. J Hope widened his eyes.
“Are you going to buy this?” J Hope asked.
“Yeah! Why?” Jungkook asked.
“Hey, look! It’s very expensive! Can’t you see? Who will spend 100 000 won for these rings?
They are gold. I know it but, 100 000 won is very expensive!”
“It’s ok! Tell me, is it beautiful?” Jungkook asked.
“It’s precious! Nice! Very Attractive!” J Hope commented. Jungkook smiled.
“Well… This is suits for my girlfriend!” Suddenly Jungkook said. J Hope blasts a laugh.
“Absolutely! Give this…” J Hope gave a fucking hot glance at the cashier girl.
They came back to the university. Jungkook was very impatient. Yeah…! Now, it’s 6.00p.m.
Jimin came from the lecture hall.
“Jungkook!” he waved his hand. Jungkook waved his hand back and ran to him.
“How are you?” Jungkook grabbed his hand. Jimin smiled.
“Well!” Jimin gave him a brief answer. Jungkook showed his wrist again.
“Here… It’s nice!” Jimin looked at it with proud eyes.
“How much is that?” Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head.
“I don’t know! Forget it!” Jimin opened the car door. Jungkook too got in. They came to their
house within 10 minutes.
“Ah… tired!” Jimin parked the car and got out. He rubbed his neck and looked at Jungkook.
Jungkook went closer to him and got his bag.
“What are you doing?” Jimin asked but, Jungkook didn’t care about him. Jimin opened the
house door and closed it after they entered.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

💜💜💜💜💜
보라해