Chapter 6

I will go with Kookie and drop him! Can you prepare my lunch too?” He asked. Mrs. Jeon nodded.

###################################################################

“Do you want me to be late today, too?” Tae shouted. Jimin opened his eyes.

“Wait! Don’t shout!” Jimin ran to the washroom.

“Hurry up!” Tae shouted and made their lunch.

Jimin got only 5 minutes to get ready.

“Here!” Tae threw a sausage bun to Jimin. Jimin ate quickly. He doesn’t want to lie again and also English period is the last period today. 1st one is Science. His favorite! Wanna go!

“Let’s go!” Jimin put his shoes on. They both locked their room and ran. Suddenly, Lisa came.

“Hi V!” she shouted. Vmin both were stopped. Jimin grabbed his chest because of his shock. This bitch!

“Hi, Lisa! What are you doing here in boys’ hostel?” Tae asked. Lisa gave him a rose.

“Good morning rose!” she ran away. Tae looked at Jimin.

“What the fuck that bitch?” Jimin groaned.

“I am sorry!” Tae grabbed Jimin’s hand.

“For what? Huh, did you start to apologize for those disgusted bitches? Ah?” Jimin pushed his hand away. Tae smiled.

“Your smile is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen!” Jimin ran. Tae laughed hard and followed him. It’s 8.25a.m. Fine! They came on time.

“Good morning, Tae and Chim!” Hoseok shouted.

“Today on time!” Yoongi laughed. Jimin smirked and sat down.

“So is that true?” Jin turned to Jimin. Jimin made his books properly and looked at him.

“What?” Jimin asked from him.

“That girl, Rose!” Jin looked at the window. Jimin did the same. Fuck! That girl! Again!

“No, it’s fake!” Jimin got his eyes back.

“Actually, you don’t want to love?” Jin asked. Jimin stopped breathing.

“Love? If I don’t, will I die?” Jimin smirked. Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other.

“That means you are going to stay alone, forever!” Yoongi said. Jimin rolled his tongue in his mouth.

“No but actually yes!” Jimin left with his Science notes. Jin looked at Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

“Fine! That is he, guys! Don’t stare!” Tae too stood up. Hoseok widened his mouth.

“And you too?” he asked. Tae smiled.

“May be!” Tae laughed and blinked at Hoseok.

“Go now!” Hoseok kept his head on the table. Tae ran to Jimin.

“Jiminaa…” Tae shouted. Jimin is already in 8th floor.

“Whoa! Tae stopped and stared at him. He is super-fast! Tae thought. He ran to the elevator and went to the 8th floor. It’s their Science lab.

Usually, Tae is a lazy man. So, he always uses elevators. But Jimin doesn’t want elevators.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️💜️