Chapter 24

“Let’s check out!” Finally, Jin said.

###################################################################
Jimin made their dinner. It’s ramen. While he is cooking he looked at V. V is sitting on his bed and chatting with someone. Jimin sighed. ‘Did he get a girlfriend or something else?’ Jimin thought. He had done with his cooking. So, he put ramen into two bowls.

‘V dinner is ready! Come on…’ Jimin opened his mouth to say but didn’t say anything. He got V’s bowl and went near to the V’s bed. V looked at Jimin and smiled.

“Sit properly!” Jimin got a stool and sat down. V switched off his phone and sat like a baby. Jimin started to feed.

“Are you ok now?” Jimin asked and V nodded.

“Can’t you tell about the scene that happened with Namjoon?” V stopped eating and widened his eyes.

“What scene?” V asked. Jimin smirked.

“Don’t lie to me!” Jimin again fed to V. V couldn’t eat now.

“I am sorry!” V said and Jimin looked at him.

“For what?” Jimin asked and V almost crying now. Jimin sighed and put the bowl on the floor. Then, he wiped V’s face from his t-shirt.

“Tell me!” Jimin hugged V and V sighed.

“Jimin, I have no rights to be your friend now!” V hummed. Jimin looked at V.

“Why? Tell me…” Jimin said and V looked at Jimin.

“Please promise me that, you will not leave me!” V gave his hand to Jimin and Jimin slapped on it.

“I promise! Otherwise, how can I leave you?” Jimin smiled.

“I am in a relationship with Namjoon!” V finally hummed. Jimin stopped breathing. ‘God! Give me a knife!’ Jimin thought. He widened his eyes.

“What?” V knelt.

“Sorry Jimin! I am sorry!” V cried loud. Jimin closed his eyes and ears.

“Stop… Stop!” Jimin hummed.

“That means you are gay…!” Jimin asked and V nodded.

“Nope, I am not that type one. I got high pressure because…” Jimin stopped him.

“No need to tell… I know!” Jimin got up. V looked at Jimin and Jimin went to his ramen bowl and put it into the fridge.

“Don’t you eat?” V asked and Jimin shook his head.

“Let me rest! Otherwise, I will bed hospitalize because of high pressure!” Jimin got on to his bed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

_______________
Borahae💜💜💜💜💜
by the way, I am still whipped for the following link that put in the link now... That dynamite live drive me crazy...