Chapter 11

“Don’t worry! He hasn’t any rights to ask you about that!” Jimin hummed.

###################################################################

“Hey V, get up!” today Jimin is the one who got up first. V is still sleeping. Jimin grabbed his shoulders.

“Vshii…” Jimin hummed to his ear. V slow opened his eyes.

“Won’t you go today?” Jimin slowly asked. V shook his head.

“Let me rest Jimin!” V again covered his body from the bed sheet.

“Fine, then I’ll go!” Jimin stood up and got ready.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“Where is V today?” Jin shouted. Jimin sat near to Suga.

“Can you turn low your voice volume?” Jimin slowly smirked. Jin made his throat.

“Where is he?” Jin again asked. Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Headache” he gave a brief answer. There was a fight in the class. Jimin raise his head.

“What’s this period?” Jimin asked from Suga.

“It’s English!” Suga said. Jimin can’t control his anger because of these fights. He kept his head on the table.

“See! The new boy is fighting!” J Hope hummed. Jimin again raised his head and look. There was a boy fighting with another one. Jimin felt that his blood is dancing inside. He turned to Mr. Taemin.

“Taemin!” Jimin called him. Taemin is their class monitor.

“Yes, Jimin shii…” Taemin turned to Jimin. Jimin made his eyes smaller.

“Can you stop this nonsense? They are 1st year and we are up to 3rd… and he is new fucking asshole!” Jimin said. Taemin looked at the fight and stood up.

“Jackson!” J Hope shouted. Jimin looked at Taemin with frown eyes.

“What’s going on?” J Hope asked from Jackson. Jackson is also almost sweaty now.

“Someone called Jungkook as a gay!” Jackson said. Jimin raised is brows and looked at Jackson.

“What?” Jimin groaned. Gay? Why is this? V also suffering causes this. How again! Jimin slowly looked at that brat. Damn cute and handsome. Well-built pure boy! Jimin smirked.

“But he hasn’t any rights to fight in elder’s class!” Jimin said. Jackson bowed to Jimin.

“Sorry hyung!” he ran away. Taemin also came back. His cheeks are getting red.

“What’s wrong?” J Hope asked. Taemin sat near to Jimin.

“See… he hit to me too…”Taemin told. Jimin shocked. How dare he? Jimin stood up.

“What? Where are you going?” J Hope tried to stop him but everyone knows… it’s useless to stop him. Jimin went near to Jungkook and stopped. He crossed his arms on his chest. Jungkook stopped fighting and looked at Jimin.

“Why? What’s with you? Why are you looking?” Jungkook shouted.

“Oh Fuck!” J Hope hit his head on the table. Suga covered his eyes with his both hands. Everyone stared at Jikook.

“Why? Can’t I?” Jimin smirked.

“None of your business, man!” Jungkook again shouted.

“Excuse me boy… can you please go out and start your fights?” Jimin calmly asked. Jungkook pushed Jimin to a desk. Jimin pushed him back.

“Stop!” Jackson grabbed Jungkook’s shoulder.

“What this asshole is saying? At least did he know what happened to me?” Jungkook ran away. Jackson bowed to Jimin and followed Jungkook.
Jimin wiped his shoulder and made his throat.

“Ah…” J Hope grabbed Jimin’s hand.

“Why?” Jimin asked with savage eyes. J Hope knows about Jimin’s situation. So, he didn’t tell anything.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️