Chapter 33

"I am fine, Jungkook!" Jimin hummed.

##################################################################

"So, you will go on next month?" V said and Namjoon nodded.

"Then, what will happen to me?" V got tear up and he put his spoons on the table. Namjoon looked at V.

"Baby..." V got up from the chair and ran to the bathroom. Namjoon followed him. V started to cry hard and all people were looked at him.

"Baby...Please, don't cry!" Namjoon hugged him. V kept his head on Namjoon's chest and cried.

"Listen carefully! I will come soon! Yeah! As a lecture!" Namjoon kissed V's forehead.

"For sake me... Promise me!" V looked at him. Namjoon kissed him on lips.

"Yep! I Promise!" Namjoon said.

They came to the hostel and Namjoon stopped his car.

"Baby... we came!" But, V didn't get off. He looked at Namjoon.

"Today, I want to stay with you!" V said. Namjoon sighed.

"Let's go then!" Again Namjoon drove fast to his apartment.

"Is this your place? It's nice!" V said and Namjoon closed the door.

"Yep!" Namjoon said. It is a big and clean house. V sat on the couch.

"Aren't sleepy?" Namjoon hugged V and V kissed him.

"Don't you inform to Jimin?" Namjoon reminded him. V got his phone and sent a message to Jimin.

V <Jimin, today I will not come to the hostel. I am with Namjoon. Good Night! SD!>

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"WTF?" Jimin widened his eyes and looked at the V's message.

JM <Fuck you! Good night!>

Jimin threw his phone to the table and grabbed his hair. It's 7.30p.m. 'I am so bored. No one here' Jimin thought. Suddenly, he felt that he wants to vomit. So, he ran to the bathroom and vomited. He can't breathe now.

"Ah...V..." Jimin hummed and grabbed his chest. He is about to faint now. Suddenly, he heard his phone's ring intone. Jimin slowly got up and went near to his phone.

"Hello!" Jimin grabbed the table properly.

"Hi hyung! I am Jungkook!" Ah... hell it's him! Jimin can't breathe now.

"Oh... hi Jung..." suddenly Jimin fell down.

"Hey, hyung! What happened?"

"I am... Not... Ok..., Jungkook...!" suddenly, cut the line and Jimin got fainted.

--------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜