Chapter 14

“Thanks!” J Hope again shouted and hugged them all tightly.

###################################################################

“Can I take one of your jackets, please?” Vmin both are ready to go to the J Hope house.

“Which one do you want?” V showed his closet. Jimin looked at them. No Idea! Jimin licked his own lips.

“Which one will suitable for me?” V knows that’s the next question of Jimin’s. Then he picked a light pink color jacket for him.

“This one is perfect!” V said. Jimin got it and put on. It’s nice! Jimin smiled to himself.

“Good!” Jimin said.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“What the fuck are you telling?” Jungkook answered his phone. It’s Jackson.

“No Please!” Jungkook shouted. Mrs. Jeon turned to Jungkook and raised her brows. What’s with him? She thought.

“Actually sorry!” he said and hung up the call.

“Anything mess or bad?” Mrs. Jeon came near to Jungkook.

“No mom. Jackson called me to come with him for his home party!” Jungkook crossed his legs. Mrs. Jeon laughed.

“Then, why you won’t?” she asked. Jungkook widened his eyes and gulped.

“What? I am not sure that you are already Mrs. Jeon!” Jungkook shouted.

“Call him to inform that you are coming!” Mrs. Jeon smiled and stood up. Jungkook was so happy. He got the phone and sent a message.

Kook3> “I will! Give me few minutes! I will be near the gate!” he ran to his room.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“Hey Vmin!” J Hope hugged them and welcomed to come inside. There were others too. Suga, Jin and also Jackson. All were looked at Vmin both.

“Matching couple!” Jin smiled at them and looked at Suga. Suga laughed.

“Look! Our Jimin is super-hot! Whoa!” Suga said. Jimin looked proudly. He is wearing a pink colored jacket with a white colored t-shirt and black jeans. V is wearing a full red colored suit. Both were shining like super-stars. Last week, Jimin changed his hair color to chocolate color and V changed it to blond. Both were came inside and sat on a couch.

“Wanna drink something?” Jackson got up with a bunny smile. V nodded.

“Some juice!” V said.

“Me too!” Jin said.

“I and Jimin want some cola!” Suga looked at Jimin and blinked at him. Jimin smiled. Suga knew him. Yes, all are knew him expect that asshole Jungkook. Jimin closed his eyes. After few minutes, Jackson came with some potato chips and their ordered drinks. Jimin doesn’t want to eat anything. He got his cola and drank it in one shot.

“So, who are you looking for?” Jimin put his left leg over his right leg and asked from J Hope.

“Hm… Well… That’s our…” J Hope stopped. Jimin raised his brows and waited for his answer.

“Yeah… Your…?” Jimin asked again.

“Ah… He he…!” Jackson came near to Jimin and hugged him.

“W…What?” Jimin looked at V. V smiled.

“Stop smiling, Hole!” Jimin tried to get off from Jackson.

“Ding Dong!” all were looked at the door expect Jackson. He looked at Jimin. Hyung! I am sorry. Jackson thought.

“Who is that?” Jimin looked at J Hope. J Hope gave him a full mental horse smile. Jackson put his jacket on and went to the door. Jackson grabbed door knob and took a deep breath. Suga, Jin and J Hope stopped breathing and looked at Jimin from their eye corners. Jackson opened the door. Jimin looked at him. JEON JUNGKOOK! Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at that super-power hyung on that couch.

“J…Jungkook!” Jimin hummed. V looked at Jimin. What’s wrong with him?

______________
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️