Chapter 37

J Hope cut the line and sighed. ‘Then what happened to V and Suga? And also Jin and Namjoon too!’ J hope ran to the classroom.

###################################################################
“It’s 3.00p.m.!” Jimin applied his body lotion. Jungkook stared at him. ‘Why is he so beautiful?’ Jungkook licked his own lips. Jimin had done with his work.

“Did you tell your parents about this?” Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded.

“And I told you that to get your meals properly. See! What happened? Today Taemin also got fainted because of that!” Jungkook said angrily. Jimin raised his brows.

“Hm…” Jimin sighed. Jungkook sat on the bed and sighed.

“Can I get your photo?” Jungkook innocently asked and Jimin shook his head.

“No… But, we can get a selfie!” Jimin said and Jungkook accepted. He got up and came near to Jimin. Jimin’s smell was so good. Jungkook came near to him and slowly wrapped his shoulders. Jimin shocked. ‘WTF?’ Jimin’s throat got dry but, he smiled at the selfie. Finally, a precious selfie was gotten by Jungkook.

“That’s nice!” Jungkook sent it to Jimin’s phone too.

“So, do you leave now?” Jimin got his phone and opened the picture.

“Hm… If you are fine, I will go!” Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

“I am good!” Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.

“Well, then I will go!” Jungkook got up. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Jungkook quickly looked at Jimin. Jimin went near to the door and opened. V!

“Jimin, how are you?” V asked. Jimin got angry.

“Really? Did you come? Why came? Did you even know, what happened to me? What a beautiful friendship! You left me because of that brat! Huh…!” Jimin let him to come in. V slowly entered. Jungkook!

“Jungkook, why are you…?” V asked. Jimin closed the door with a loud sound.

“Why? Can’t I bring him? I got fainted yesterday. If Jungkook wasn’t here? Can you imagine about me?” Jimin was so angry and V nodded.

“I am sorry Jimin and Thank you Jungkook!” V bowed at Jungkook. Still Jungkook is staring at Jimin. ‘How beautiful when he got angry?’ Jungkook thought and suddenly, he opened his mouth.

“Fine… Then I will go now!” Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin sighed.

“Thank you Jungkook!” Jimin slowly hummed and looked at V.

“Can’t you even go with him to the gate, huh…?” Jimin opened the door. V nodded.

“I will!” V pushed Jungkook out and then he went out too and closed the door. Jimin got a pain in his heart. He lost his bestie forever. This is the first time he scolded him that much. Jimin lay down on the bed and started to think about his life. ‘Who came to my life this sudden? Jungkook? That brat… Ah…!” Jimin buried his face into his pillow tightly.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae💜💜💜