Chapter 31

“Ah…” Jimin grabbed his own pillow and shut his eyes.

##################################################################

“It’s 1.00a.m.!” Suga hummed. Jin kissed Suga’s shoulder and hugged.

“I really want to be with you like this!” Suga again hummed. Jin kept his face under Suga’s chin.

“Me too…” Jin hummed. They both were enjoyed well after a long time. It was super. That’s the Suga’s opinion. Finally, they both were fallen on a deep sleep till the morning alarm.

“Hey, get up! It’s 10.30a.m.!” Jin got up. He looked at Suga. He is still sleeping. Jin grabbed Suga’s shoulders and kissed him.

“Good morning, my sunshine!” Jin hummed. Suga slowly opened his eyes and got up.

“Ah…” Suga hugged Jin tightly. Lovely morning hug!

“We both were absent today!” Jin got up from the bed. Suga is still in a half sleep.

“Hm…” he again ley down. Jin got a bath and came.

“Hey, baby! Get up!” Jin pulled Suga. Suga finally powered on.

“Good morning Jin hyung!” Suga shouted and went to the bathroom.

After few minutes, they went on a trip to Busan.

“We can stay there two or three days, right?” Suga grabbed Jin’s hand and Jin nodded.

“How were your studies?” finally, Jin asked. Suga sighed.

“English is a hell!” they both were laughed.

“But try to pass the graduate exam!” Jin said and Suga nodded.

“Yeah…” Suga hummed.

“For sake me…” Jin also hummed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Jimin went to the library at 11.30a.m. It’s their interval. He returned his books and came back to the canteen. Today, V is not with him because Namjoon invited him to a lunch. Jackson and J Hope also vanished. Suga and Jin also absent and also Jungkook is nothing!

“Hey, hyung!” suddenly, someone ran to him. It’s Jungkook.

---------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜