Chapter 3

“Well! Don’t try to play with me! Tell me about yourselves! I am still 19. But, that is not meaning that you all can be resembled to me! Because I am talented than you all! Let’s start!” he sat on his chair.

###################################################################

“Fine! How was your English lesson?” Jin sat near to Jimin.

“Ours? Why that was yours too!” Yoongi laughed.

“I am really boring that studying English with this little kids” Jin smirked. Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Then why you….?” Jimin couldn’t stop his sentence. Tae kept his hand on Jimin’s mouth.

“Don’t fight!” Tae calmly said. Jimin smirked at Jin. At that time, suddenly, someone came near to Tae. It is a girl with donkey haircut.

 It is a girl with donkey haircut

(La Lisa)

“Hi V!” she waved her hand. Tae got his hand from Jimin’s mouth and smiled at her.

“Well! Hi! Do I know you?” Tae asked. She gave a big smile.

“Absolutely no! I am a fan of yours!” she said. Tae smiled.

“Fine girl! Give me your book then!” Tae put his hand into Jimin’s pockets. He found a pen.

“My name is Lalisa. First year’s student!” she said to Tae and looked at Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Here you are!” Tae gave the book to her. She got it carefully.

“Thank you so much! I like you forever! You are my best! So, glad to see you from tomorrow!” she said. Jimin stopped eating to hear her voice better.

“What’s with tomorrow?” Tae asked. She hugged her book and leaned to Tae.

“Why? Don’t you know about new English man?” she asked.

“Kim Namjoon?” Tae answered. She smiled.

“Yeah! He decided to teach English together, all together! That means all the students!” she ran away. Tae is still looking at her. Finally, Jimin started to eat again.

“Eat!” Jimin said. Tae turned to his plate.

“What’s that?” Hoseok shouted.

“He decided to teach for all students in the same time!” Jin said.

“Ewe…” Yoongi groaned.

“Huh! It might be more boring!” Jin wiped his lips from his handkerchief.

“Now I want to go!” Jimin stood up. All were looked at him.

“Why now? Won’t you go to the History lecture?” Tae asked. Jimin shook his head.

“I got a pain in my head! Do your best! Bye!” Jimin left. Tae looked at Hoseok.

“It’s not a surprise! Always he is doing to you!” Hoseok rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go quickly! I should give notes to him!” Tae stood up.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
After the lecture, they went to their hostel together.

“Did you ok with your notes?” Hoseok asked. Tae nodded.

“If I don’t, he will kill me!” Tae smiled.

“Can I ask something?” Hoseok stopped. Tae looked at him.

“What..?” Tae asked.

“Aren’t you both couple?” Hoseok asked. Tae rolled his eyes.

“Nope. Trust me! We are pure soul mates!” Tae said. Hoseok sighed.

“I am really funny in looking at Jinsuga!” Hoseok said. Tae laughed hard. Suddenly, a girl ran to them.

“Hi!” she said. That seems a shout.

“Want a signature?” Tae asked. She shook her head.

“I am sorry. Actually no!” she said. Tae shocked.

“Then?” he asked.

“You are Jimin oppa’s roommate, right?” she asked. Tae nodded.

“My name is Rose. 1st year student. Give this to him!” she gave an envelope and ran away.

Taeseok both were looked at the envelope together.

“Jimin oppa!” was written on that.

“Fine!” Tae smiled.

______________
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️