Chapter 40

JK <Good night!>

###################################################################
Jungkook switched off his phone and got into his bed and started to think about his new life. It’s full with Park Jimin. His beautiful and cute face, hot body, savage talk, attractive actions and also emotional side. Red cheeks and sharp nose point.

“AH…” Jungkook grabbed his pillow. He can’t stop thinking about this 19 aged brat. He was so cruel for him. ‘But why am I thinking this much? I am still 17!’ Jungkook thought.

‘Don’t leave me!’ Jungkook reminded that sentence… ‘If Jimin hyung knows that I love him. Fuck!’ Jungkook closed his eyes.

“Baby, are you ok?” Mrs. Jeon suddenly, entered to the room and Jungkook opened his eyes.

“Yes mom. I am fine!” Jungkook kept his both hands under the head. Mrs. Jeon grabbed Jungkook’s hair.

“How about your friend?” Jungkook hoped that question.

“Fine, mom…” Jungkook gave a brief answer.

“So, darling… Tell me, do you have any partner?” Mrs. Jeon asked. Jungkook knew this will be happen but, not this much soon.

“What? Ah… no, mom!” Jungkook hugged her tightly and she smiled.

“Fine baby… I thought like that. You are so changed!” she got up and went out from the room. Jungkook again lay down on the bed.

“If she knows that… I am… No, no!” Jungkook slowly got his light remote and switched off.

“Good night, hyung!” Jungkook slowly hummed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Next day, all were come to the university.

“After a long time!” J hope jumped out of the class. Suga looked down shyly.

“Yeah… Good morning!” Suga moved J Hope and entered to the class. V and Jimin also came.

“You both too…” J Hope jumped to them. Jimin pushed him and smirked.

“What happened?” Jackson ran to Jungkook. Jungkook hugged him tightly.

“Ah… Nothing… I heard that you and So Lee…!” Jackson hugged Jungkook.

“Yeah…” he hummed. All were run to the classroom. Taemin was there. Jimin raised his brows.

“Hey hyung! How are you now?” Taemin smiled.

“Well!” he looked at J Hope and J Hope came near to Jimin.

“He is our new friend, right?” Jimin nodded.

“Hey Jungkook, now History! Come here!” Jackson pulled Jungkook. Jimin slowly looked at him. Jungkook waved his hand to Jimin and Jimin did the same.

“Now, Science!” V pulled Jimin to the science lab.

“Seriously, our 1st term exam will be soon!” Suga said to Taemin and J Hope sighed.

“Hm…” J Hope looked at Taemin and Taemin smiled.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae💜💜💜