Chapter 29

“I really am happy!” Jungkook smiled.

##################################################################

“Don’t be fool brat!” J Hope shouted.

“But she loves me!” Jackson shouted.

“How can you trust her…?” J Hope again shouted.

“I trust her…” Jackson finally said. J Hope grabbed Jackson’s shoulder.

“You are still 17. What do you know about love?” J Hope slowly asked and Jackson pushed him.

“Hyung, please!” Jackson suddenly, got tear up and ran to his room.

“This is a mess!” J Hope sat down on the couch and grabbed his hair. ‘What should I do?’ he thought. Suddenly, he got an idea. He got his phone and got a call to Jungkook.

“Hello?” Thanks god! Jungkook answered. J Hope was very happy.

“I am J Hope!” J Hope answered.

“Ah, hyung! What’s up?”

“Big trouble! It’s about our Jackson…”

“What? Is he alright?”

“Yes!” J Hope said the entire story to him. Jungkook sighed.

“I know that girl… 1st class student, Yiren!” Jungkook said.

“Hm… Thank you very much kook!” J Hope thanked him.

“Hyung, wait!” Jungkook suddenly, said and J Hope stayed in the line.

“Why?” J Hope asked. Jungkook sighed and opened his mouth.

“Can you give me, Jimin hyung’s number?” Jungkook asked and J Hope sighed.

“Don’t tell him that you got it from me, right?” J Hope asked and Jungkook nodded.

“Trust me!” Jungkook said. J Hope sent him the Jimin’s number.

“Thank you, hyung!” Jungkook replied him.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Jin was in front of the hostel and Suga came out. It was 8.00p.m.

“You are beautiful!” Jin opened the car shutter and looked at Suga. Suga smiled lovely and he got on to the car.

“Then, why you did call me to come?” Suga wore the seat belt and Jin started drive.

“It’s a surprise!” Jin said.

After few minutes, they came to a park. A beautiful park. Suga got out from the car.

“Wow!” Suga hummed. Jin closed the door and stand near to Suga. He wrapped his shoulder and Suga wrapped Jin’s hips.

“Do you like it?” Jin asked and Suga nodded.

“Yeah…” Suga got tear up. Jin kissed his ear lobe and started to walk.

“I was bored!” Suga sat on a bench and Jin too sat next to him.

“I knew baby… me too!” Jin rubbed Suga’s hand. Suga got Jin’s hand and kissed it.

“If I could stay, today!” Suga hummed. Jin turned back. A hotel! 7 stars hotel. It must be $11000 per a night for one. Jin sighed.

“Sure… we will!” Jin knelt down near Suga. Suga is almost crying. Jin grabbed Suga’s both hands.

“Don’t cry ma boy! I love you!” Jin kissed him and Suga closed his eyes.

“For sake me… Get me now!” Suga licked Jin’s lower lip and hummed.

----------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜