Chapter 39

“Thank you so much and God bless you!” Taemin bowed and J Hope reversed his car. Then, he went to his house.

###################################################################
“So, what happened?” Jimin asked. V reminded all. He thought that it won’t good if he tells everything to Jimin.

“We enjoyed well! He will go on next month! After that he will come soon!” V said. Jimin nodded.

“Do you know anything about Suga?” Jimin got his phone and asked. There was a new message.

JK <Hyung, how are you? Don’t fight with your bestie!> Jimin smirked at himself.

“I don’t know about Suga or Jin! So, why are you smirking?” V asked and Jimin shook his head.

“Nothing!” Jimin typed a message.

JM <I am good! He is not my bestie anymore!>

“So Jimin, still are you mad with me?” V lay down on the bed.

“Why not?” Jimin said but, his heart knows the truth untold.

“I know… You can’t reject me! Please give me an apple” V’s voice was broken. Jimin again received a message.

JK <Don’t tell like that hyung! Give him an apple!>

Jimin smiled. This cute bot, shit! He slowly looked at V. V is almost sleeping.

JM <Ok, I will!>

Jimin got out from the bed and slowly looked at V’s face. It was tired. Handsome than anyone. Jimin knelt down and slowly drove his fingers through his hair.

“I will forgive you, my bestie!” Jimin slowly hummed.

JK <Thank you>

Jimin again got into his bed and crossed his legs.

JM <I got dinner, you?>

JK <Got! Feeling better?>

JM <Yes…>

JK <Now rest then!>

JM <Will you come tomorrow?>

JK <Yeah!>

JM <Good! Do your homework then… Good night and SD!>

JK <Good night!>

_________

Borahae💜💜💜💜