Chapter 7

Usually, Tae is a lazy man. So, he is always using elevators. But, Jimin doesn’t want elevators.

###################################################################

“Excuse me, please!” Jeon Jungkook stopped a boy. Yeah! He is super-handsome!

“Yes?” he stopped. Jungkook first smiled at him. He did the same.

“Can you tell me, Where is the 1st year faculty please?” Jungkook calmly asked. That person looked at Jungkook’s top to toe and smirked.

“You! New one?” he asked. Jungkook nodded.

“Come with me! I am also in first year!” he said. Jungkook smiled at him and gave his hand.

“I am Jeon Jungkook. 16 years old!” Jungkook introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you! Me Jackson… Jackson Wang! 16 years old!” he smiled. Jungkook and Jackson bowed to each other and started to walk.

“From where did you come?” Jackson asked.

“Hm… my home town is Busan. But my father works in Seoul. We all were come here for that!” Jungkook answered.

“Your subjects?” Jackson again asked. Actually, Jungkook have not any idea about that. He is multi-talented but not in education.

“Hm… well! First English. And history. Hope to study art too” Jungkook smiled. Jackson smiled at himself.

“Fine! My subjects are English, history, I.C.T. and also Chemistry” Jackson said. Jungkook raised his brows. Ewe… Chemistry Jungkook thought.

“Actually, I am not good at mathematical things!” Jungkook innocently said. They walked to their faculty with talking about random things.

“Then this period is?” Jungkook put his bag on his new table. Jackson opened his pocket and looked at the time table.

“I think you’re art!” Jackson said. Jungkook got his book and stood up.

“I am really scared of this big campus, shit!” Jackson laughed hard.

“I’ll help you brat!” Jackson hit Jungkook’s shoulders with a friendly smile. Jungkook sighed. At least there is one friend who caring about him. They walked alone the path to the art room.

“Here is the place, kook” Jackson opened the door.

“Kook? I think it’s a good nickname for me!” Jungkook smiled. They both entered to the room. A young lady was there.

 A young lady was there

( Miss Solar)

“Hi boys, Jackson and…….?” She looked at Jungkook with curious eyes. Jungkook suddenly bowed to her.

“Hello madam! I am Jeon Jungkook. New comer!” he politely said. She stood up from her seat.

“Nice to meet you Jeon!” she bowed to him.

“I am your art teacher! Miss Solar!” she introduced herself. She is damn pretty. Jungkook smiled at her.

“So, Jackson! Are you?” she stopped the sentence.

“Yeah! I am his first friend… so, I should help tho!” Jackson bowed to her.

“Fine! Then you can come here again at 10.15a.m.” Solar smiled. Jackson nodded.

“Kook! Here you are. Wait till I come, ok? Do your best! Fighting!” Jackson smiled. Jungkook nodded.

“See! He is a good friend to you!” Miss Solar again went to her seat. Jungkook smiled. She is correct! Jackson Wang is an American boy but half Korean very kind and innocent. Jungkook turned to his art teacher.

“Great Jungkook! Go to your new seat!” she showed a new seat. Jungkook quickly went there. So many new drawing tools were there.

“Until others come, draw a picture of a girl!” Solar said. Jungkook looked at her and gulped.

“A girl?” he repeated. Solar nodded. Jungkook looked at his drawing plate, filter plate and again at Solar.

“Any problem?” Solar again asked. Jungkook shook his head.

“Then… Can I draw you?” Jungkook calmly asked. Solar made her throat and looked at that tiny boy. He is damn cute and also well-built than other boys in his age. So, cute bunny smiles. One small birthmark is under his lips.

“Yes, you can!” finally Solar said. Jungkook got his pencil and started. He got only 10 minutes to draw.

“Drawing is done! Wanna color?” Jungkook asked. Solar looked at him.

“Done? This much quickly?” Solar stood up and came near to Jungkook. Fuck! Jungkook started to shiver. Solar looked at the picture. Whoa! It’s amazing! Can someone paint like this? She smiled to herself.

“Good! Then color!” she again went to her seat. Jungkook started to paint it. Now the whole class was full with students. So, Solar started to teach a lesson.
Jungkook stopped painting and paid attention on it.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️💜️