Chapter 19

“Now you both… come with me!” Jungkook opened the door. Vmin both were waved their hands to J Hope and left.

###################################################################
“So, you both are?” Mrs. Jeon started to talk while driving. Jimin looked at V. V started to talk.

“Ah. Sorry Mrs. Jeon! My name is Kim Taehyung 3rd year student and this is my best friend Park Jimin also science student!” V said.

“Hi Mrs. Jeon!” at last Jimin hummed. Mrs. Jeon looked at them from back mirror and smiled.

“Hello, Mr. Park and Kim? Is it good right?” She giggled.

“Yes!” V smiled.

“So, How you both know about Jungkook?” she asked again. That time Jungkook started to talk.

“Mom! Today first time met them! They are nice!” he looked at V. V winked. Jimin is looking at outside. He wanted to go out quickly from this car.
Finally, they came to their hostel. Jimin jumped out from the car.

“Thank you very much, Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook! See you soon!” V waved at them and watched their leaving.

“Come on! I am sleepy!” Jimin hummed. V hugged him tight and went to their room.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Next day, J Hope and Jackson both were absent. No one knows about the reason.

“Fine, so what happened to them?” Jin closed his locker and wrapped Suga’s hips. Suga pushed him to the class room and sat down. He grabbed Jin’s shoulders and bite.

“How can I know? May be they are tired!” Suga said. Jin looked at Jimin.

“How you’re feeling now?” Jin asked. Jimin smirked at him.

“Good! Thanks!” Jimin hummed. V put his hand over to Jimin’s neck.

“See who is coming!” V hummed to Jimin’s ear.

“Hm…?” Jimin raised his head. FUCK! Good Morning hell! Mr. Jungkook! Jimin again looked at his book. Jungkook came near to them.

“Good Morning to all hyungs!” he shouted. Jimin closed his eyes. “Shut up!” he hummed.

“He doesn’t like noises!” Suga smiles at Jungkook. Jungkook widened his eyes and covered his mouth.

“Sorry!” he said. Jimin paid his attention to Jungkook. Suddenly, all the class room got silent.

“Good Morning guys!” FUCK! It’s Namjoon! Jungkook couldn’t do anything. Finally he sat near to Jimin. Jimin sighed.

“Why are you here?” Jimin hummed.

“Sorry hyung! I have no time to move. I am bored because no Jackson today! Forgive me!” Jungkook hummed.

“Fine… here your essays!” Namjoon got some papers. V looked down. God save me! After few minutes, all were received their papers expect V. V grabbed Jimin’s hand.

“Don’t be afraid!” Jimin said.

“Taehyung!” Namjoon screamed. V is gonna cry now. His cheeks were turned to red and got tear up. He raised his head.

“After the period, you meet me alone right?” He asked. Jimin sighed. V nodded.

“You should!” Jimin hummed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

A/N:
Borahae💜💜💜💜💜