Chapter 28

‘What are you thinking, Jimin?’ he asked from himself.

##################################################################

That’s the new school term of the New Year. Now, Jungkook and Jackson are in 2nd year and Vmin both are in 4th year. J Hope is in 5th year and Suga is in the last year. Jin became a temporary teacher for 1st year students. Jimin met Jungkook in December of last year.

“Ah… Only month had gone!” Jimin reminded Jungkook. Still he is not Jimin’s friend… Jimin sighed.

“Really I am bored!” Suga said and J Hope knew why that is.

“Try to work hard and enter to the staff like him!” J Hope smirked at him.

“Now, Jungkook also 17 right?” V smiled and Jungkook proudly laughed.

“Yeah…” Jungkook hummed.

“Almost went an only month. At least, I haven’t Jimin hyung’s number!” Jungkook sighed and Jimin didn’t care.

“At least, I am not his friend!” Jungkook again hummed but, Jimin didn’t even look at him.

“Fine guys… Want to pee!” V stood up. J Hope and Suga too got up.

“We will come soon!” they ran and Jackson smiled at them.

“Excuse me!” someone called to Jackson. Jackson turned to her.

“Yes!” That was a beautiful girl and Jackson widened his eyes.

“Can I talk to you?” she asked and Jackson got up.

“I will come soon!” he left Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook sighed.

“Don’t you go with your girl?” Jimin asked from Jungkook and Jungkook politely sat near to him.

“Girl? I haven’t!” Jungkook said.

“You are 17 now!” Jimin didn’t look at Jungkook but, he is speaking to Jungkook.

“You are 19 now… Do you have?” Jungkook asked and Jimin made his throat.

“No…” Jimin gave a brief answer.

“Can’t you forgive me hyung? I’ll do anything for that!” Jungkook hummed and Jimin smirked. He knew that he wanted to know about that.

“For what?” Jimin asked.

“I want to be your friend!” Jungkook slowly said. Jimin didn’t tell anything.

“Tell me, what should I do?” Jungkook asked and Jimin smiled.

“Hm… Polish my shoes!” Jimin said. ‘It was a joke!’ he knew that no one can do that… but, Jungkook stood up and knelt down. Jimin stopped his work and widened his eyes.

“What?” Jimin got his legs back and Jungkook was still knelt down.

“You fool!” Jimin got up and ran outside from the room. Jungkook followed him.

“Hyung!” Jungkook slowly hummed. Jimin crossed his arms and looked at Jungkook.

“Fuck brat, have not any shy?” Jimin asked and Jungkook looked down.

“Have but… you are the most important!” Jungkook hummed and Jimin eye rolled. He went to his locker and opened it. He saw that books in his locker. He is still reading them… he got a fresh apple from the locker. His favorite fruit is that.

“Get it!” he threw it to Jungkook. Jungkook got it and looked at that.

“For me?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. Jungkook bite it.

“Thanks, hyung!” Jungkook smiled. Suddenly, others were come.

“See… this couple is eating apples!” J Hope shouted and V widened his eyes.

“APPLE!”

“That means,” V looked at Jungkook lovely. Jungkook stopped eating.

“Jimin forgave him!” V again looked at Jimin and Jimin sighed.

“What?” Jungkook haven’t any idea about this apple story.

“If Jimin gave an apple, it means a forgive mark!” V explained and Jungkook jumped.

“Thanks hyung!” He hugged Jimin. Jimin raised his brows and pushed him away.

“Don’t overact!” Jimin smirked.

“I really am happy!” Jungkook smiled.

-----------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜