Chapter 32

“Hey, hyung!” suddenly, someone ran to him. It’s Jungkook.

##################################################################

“Ah, hi!” Jimin bowed to him and Jungkook too bowed.

“Hm… Can I buy some coffees?” Jungkook ran to the coffee shop and Jimin gulped.

After few seconds, Jungkook came with two coffees.

“Sit here!” Jungkook showed a bench. Jimin sat down and got one coffee.

“Thanks!” Jimin hummed. Jungkook gave him a bunny tooth smile.

“So, you got your dinner?” Jungkook asked from Jimin while drinking his coffee. Jimin shook his head. He can’t say lies.

“Good then, let’s eat something!” Jungkook got his wallet and took some money.

“No need Jungkook!” Jimin said. Jungkook ordered some sausage pies and bacon sandwiches.

Jimin sighed. Suddenly, he reminded about his wet dream.

“Here you are!” Jungkook gave him a plate. Jimin bowed and got it.

“Eat it hyung!” Jungkook also started to eat. Jimin looked at Jungkook. ‘Why is he so nice to me?’Jimin thought. Suddenly, his eyes went on Jungkook’s wet, juicy and red lips. Jimin gulped and he got his eyes off from Jungkook.

“So, you bored?” Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded.

“Jackson found a girl!” again Jungkook said. Jimin sighed.

“Why don’t you?” Jimin asked.

“Hm… No!” Jungkook smiled and got some coffee.

“I really don’t want to trust girls!” Jungkook said and Jimin smirked.

“That was because you dumped by someone?” Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

“Yeah… when I was 13, she left me for another one!” Jungkook looked down and Jimin stopped drinking his coffee.

“I am sorry to hear that!” Jungkook shook his head.

“It’s alright, hyung!” Jungkook again gave a bunny tooth smile.

“So, how about your research? I didn’t even know what that was!” Jungkook changed the topic to another one.

“Ah… It was over!” Jimin didn’t look at Jungkook.

“Hm…” Jungkook sighed and again looked at Jimin.

“Hey, hyung! When is your birthday?” Jungkook asked. Jimin kept his hands on the bench and turned to Jungkook.

“It’s on 13th of October!” Jimin said. Jungkook nodded.

“You?” Jimin asked.

“It’s on 1st of September!” Jungkook smiled as he finished eating and drinking but, he didn’t show it to Jimin because he wanted to stay with him. Really, he felt that he started to love him…as a pure lover!

“Hyung, can I ask?” Jungkook made his fluffy brown color hair properly and Jimin gulped.

“Yeah?” Jimin tried to don’t look at him.

“What do you think about homosexuality?” Jimin knew that will be his question. So, he made his throat.

“Ah… It’s useless!” Jimin said. Jungkook raised his brows.

“Why?” Jungkook again asked. Jimin reminded his wet dream.

“Because, it’s out of nature! If someone getting turn on because of a person who is in the same gender… Whoa… It’s not good, right?” Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

“But, Suga, Jin and also V?” Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed.

“Yes…” Jimin didn’t tell anything.

“But… hyung! Love is not that type one… It’s out of nature but its love! It’s no matter that to a girl or boy, right?” Jungkook asked. Jimin shocked.

“Well…” Jimin got up and Jungkook too stood up.

“I am sorry, hyung!” Jungkook bowed to him and Jimin too bowed.

“I am fine, Jungkook!” Jimin hummed.

----------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜