Chapter 20

“You should!” Jimin hummed.

###################################################################
Jimin went with V. The staff room was closed.

“Jimin… I am afraid!” V stopped at the door and Jimin grabbed V’s shoulders.

“But you should! Don’t be afraid! I will stay here till you are coming, right?” Jimin asked. V nodded. Suddenly, door was opened. V turned back.

“Come in!” That’s Namjoon. V widened his eyes and entered. The door was closed. Jimin went near to the wall and sat down. He got his phone and opened his twitter account. So many messages were there. He doesn’t want to reply. He just seen them all and finally he opened his precious game. Candy Crush Saga!

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“Actually, when you both started to associate with V hyung and Jimin?” Jungkook asked from Suga.

“Hm… Since we are 17. I meant me!” Suga smiled. Jungkook only wanted to know about Jimin but it’s not good if he asked only about him. That’s why he attached V too.

“So, are they good?” Jungkook again asked.

“Well… Nice! V also… V is the most handsome and also Jimin is the most popular one!” Jin said.

“Hm…”Jungkook nodded. He wants to be his friend deadly.

“Did he hate me?” Jungkook come to the point. Suga smirked.

“May be…” Suga said. Jungkook sighed.

“I want to be with him as a good friend!” Finally Jungkook said. Jin looked at Suga.

“Hm… if you like… we can help!” Jin smiled. Jungkook got up.

“Please hyung! I… I will do anything!” Jungkook gonna faint now.

“Hm… you should learn first. Step one! Please bring some coffees!” Jin said. Jungkook ran!

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“First tell me, why is this blank?” Namjoon asked. V sat on the chair and stayed like a baby. He almost is crying.

“Why?” again Namjoon asked.

“I am sorry sir!” V hummed. Namjoon made his throat.

“Don’t you know how to write or don’t you know about homosexuality?” Namjoon again asked. V started to cry.

“I am sorry. I am so sick of this sir! Please don’t do this to me… I did wrong! I know… I apologize for that!” V cried hard.

“You didn’t do any wrong…” Namjoon made his paper bundle properly.

“Then?” V raised his head. He looked at Namjoon’s eyes. He is not much handsome but, hispersonality…

“Just want to teach!” Namjoon looked at V and he saw that brat looking at him. He… he is super handsome! Tears are falling from his hot eyes. Cheeks and nose turned to pink. Shining red lips. They stayed like that only 2 minutes.

“Then teach me!” V suddenly told. He doesn’t know why he said that, v asked from himself. ‘Why you said that?’ Namjoon got up and knelt near V.

“First, stop crying!” Namjoon wiped his tears. V stopped crying.

“I am gonna teach you! Yes!” Namjoon brushed V’s hair. Electric shock ran over V’s spine. First time, he felt something in his heart. He looked at Namjoon again… and he slowly hummed.

“Teach now! Hurry up!” V closed his eyes.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

____________
Borahae💜💜💜💜