Chapter 10

“Ah…” Namjoon hit the ground near the bench. V couldn’t stop his tears. He ran away.

###################################################################

“Where is V?” Jimin asked from J Hope. It’s 4.58p.m. At 5.00p.m. There will be a lecture about history period.

“I don’t know! He stopped with Namjoon!” J Hope said. Jimin started to think.

“Why? What’s with him? Is anything wrong?” Jimin called to V.

“Did he answer?” J Hope asked. Jimin shook his head.

“Now, today you should give notes to him!” J Hope said. Jimin nodded. What’s wrong V? Jimin thought.

At 6.00p.m. Jimin came out of the lecture room and he reminded V. Quickly he ran to the hostel.

“Jimin” someone called him. Jimin stopped and turned back. It’s Rose.

“Yes!” Jimin answered. Rose smiled. First time Jimin saw her beauty. She is damn pretty. Jimin looked at her top to toes.

“Jimin, did you receive my letter?” she hummed. Her voice! Damn beautiful! Jimin nodded.

“Did you read it?” again she asked. Jimin nodded and closed his eyes.

“Are you ok, oppa?” Rose came near to Jimin. He is still closing his eyes. He felt that her hands running over his shoulders. Suddenly, he opened his eyes.

“Oppa?” Jimin hummed. Rose smiled at him.

“Yes” she tiptoed to Jimin. Yes! She is gonna kiss him. Jimin looked at her eyes.

“Stop!” Jimin pushed her away. Rose widened her eyes.

“Why, what’s wrong?” she shouted. Jimin is gonna faint now.

“Shut up, bitch! You haven’t any rights to call me in oppa!” Jimin calmly said.

“Bitch! Huh?” Rose rolled her eyes. How could he? Jimin again ran to his room. Before enter to the room, he got a strong breath. “Calm down, Jimin!” he did it few times but suddenly, door open. V widened his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” V asked. Jimin shocked.

“Ah… that… um…” Jimin can’t speak. V pulled him in and closed the door. Jimin sat on the bed.

“Tell me, why?” V sat near to Jimin.

“Ah… Rose bitch!” Jimin said and covered his face with his own hands. V rubbed Jimin’s spine.

“Don’t worry…! Forget!” V hummed. Jimin turned to V.

“Then what happened to you, today? With Namjoon?” Jimin asked. That’s the thing V hoped from Jimin.

“Did he tell anything?” V asked.

“No!” Jimin said. V said the entire story to Jimin.

“How dare him!” Jimin grabbed V’s hand. V got tear up.

“But I felt wrong! I hit him…” V said. Jimin brushed V’s hair.

“Don’t worry! He hasn’t any rights to ask you about that!” Jimin hummed.

___________
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️