Chapter 63

“That’s good! We can buy some clothes too!” Jungkook smiled at him.
#############################################################################
Jin and Suga were on the way to Busan. They are deeply deciding about their future life plans.
“Can you marry me, then?” Suga looked at Jin and Jin nodded.
“Why not? We can!” Jin grabbed Suga’s hand.
“I want to be with you always!” Suga hummed. Jin laughed hard.
“You are joking man!” Jin said while laughing hard. Suga hit to Jin’s head and laughed.
“I want to pee! Can you please stop the car?” Suga said. Jin stopped the car. Suga got off.
“Be careful!” Jin shouted. Suga slowly piss off to the ground and looked at Jin like a proud lion.
Jin smiled. Suga again got in to the car and wiped his hands from tissues.
“Can I go now, master?” Jin asked. Suga sighed.
“Yes, you can…!” Suga said.
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
At this time, V and Namjoon were in a long trip to Paris. They got their air tickets and went.
“It will take a long time, baby! If you want, you can go to Bathroom” Namjoon said. V looked
around. It was an unknown airport for him. So, he got scared.
“Hm… Can you come with me?” V asked. Namjoon nodded and went to the bathroom with him.
After V finishing his business, V washed his hands and holds it under the hand dryer.
“You are so handsome… Not like me!” Namjoon said. V smirked and came closer to Namjoon.
“But, I love you!” V said. Some people were also there. They just smiled and looked away.
Namjoon didn’t care about others. He pulled V and kissed him hard.
“Excuse me, love!” V broke the kiss. Namjoon looked around.
“Ah… They are ok! This is not Korea, baby!” Namjoon said.
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

💜💜💜💜💜
보라해

This chapter was short by the way. So sorry for that.