Chapter 1

“Wake up! It’s already 7.00 a.m.!” Tae shouted. Jimin opened his eyes. Yeah! It’s 7.00 a.m. He got up and sat on his bed. It’s disgusting! He is going to sleep again. But no!

“Jimin shii…!” Tae again shouted. Jimin brushed his own hair and got up.

“What the fuck are you screaming dirty ass hole?” Jimin looked at Tae with frowned eyes.

“Aren’t you getting ready brat?” Tae asked. Jimin went to the bathroom. He looked at his own face from the mirror. “Mirror, Mirror on the wall! Who’s the fairest of them all? Tell me what you seen when you looked at me…” Jimin started to humming melody and got bath. After few minutes, Jimin came from the bathroom.

“Breakfast is ready!” Taehyung shouted. Jimin sat near Tae. he looked at his meal. “Whoa! Nice, this is the meal that Tae made for two hours!” Jimin smirked.

“Wae?” Tae again shouted.

“Nothing! It’s good! Butter with chicken legs!” Jimin got one piece and tasted it.

“Did you do your homework?” Tae drank some water and asked. Jimin nodded.

“I am not like you! I am doing my best on Science!” Jimin told.

“Well!” Tae rubbed Jimin’s spine. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

“What the fuck are you both still doing there?” Vmin both eye rolled. It’s Hoseok. Hoseok opened the door.

“It’s too late!” Hoseok shouted. Jimin stopped eating and gulped. He does not like too many noises with him. But even his bestie does not want to stop this.

“Take a seat and eat please!” Jimin calmly said. Hoseok smirked and sat down.

“It’s good” Hoseok smiled.

“Let’s go!” Tae got his bag and stood up. Jimin wiped his both hands from the table cloth and looked at Hoseok.

“Won’t you go?” Jimin asked. Hoseok gulped. “Give me two minutes!” Hoseok is going to finish all meat on the plate. He is kind of peaceful and king person. But actually famous in the university for bisexual issues. But he is still single. He is a member of the university dancing group who is talented in dance. His real name is Jung Hoseok and also 19 years old. Actually he is a 4th year student in Seoul University. Jimin aka Park Jimin and V aka Kim Taehyung are best
friends for three years. Kim Taehyung is a member of Drama Society in the university and 3rd year student who is still 18 And Jimin too 18, 3rd year student of Science faculty and also a member of The Seoul Ballet Team. Jimin is much strict person since his childhood. He is shorter than his other friends and also cute. Not much handsome but beautiful. But V is the most handsome student in the whole university. So some students are thinking that Jimin and V are a couple like Suga and Jin. Ah… Suga means Min Yoongi who is 20 years old in musical faculty. He is a 5th year student and shorter like Jimin. So many girls are jealous for Suga’s legs because they are that much beautiful. He is a member of the Piano playing team in that side. Jin aka Kim Seokjin is the richest person in the whole university and he is an attractive boy among all the girls in the university. He is 21 years old and this is his last year of the university life. His part time job is a hotel receptioning in his dad’s own hotel in Seoul. Yet, Jin and Suga is a couple.

Hoseok, Tae and Jimin went to their classroom together. Already they were too late. The class teacher looked at them.

__________________
Author's note
Hi guys,
Hope youenjoy it
Borahae
💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️