Chapter 17

He knew who this is. This voice! Smell! Fuck! JEON JUNGKOOK! Jimin slowly let him to sit next to him. Jungkook sat near to him and Jimin got hand from the mouth.

###################################################################

“Don’t shout! I am Jungkook!” finally, Jungkook said. Jimin smirked at a box.

“I know!” Jimin said. Jungkook couldn’t see who this is. So he grabbed Jimin’s thighs. Jimin shocked. Electric shock ran all over in Jimin’s body.

“You are V! Right?” Jungkook got his hand from Jimin’s thighs. Jimin gulped.

“Yep!” Jimin said. He heard that Jungkook was sighed.

“Jimin is your…?” Jungkook’s question is foolish. 100% fooled. Jimin eye rolled.

“Best friend!” Jimin replied.

“Since?” Jimin doesn’t know why is this?

“For what?” Jimin hummed. Jungkook sighed.

“Because you are lucky!” Jimin looked at Jungkook in dark.

“Why is that?” Jimin wanted to know why that is.

“He is such a nice man!” Jungkook smiled and he accidently touched Jimin’s shoulder.

“W…What?” Jungkook hummed and grabbed Jimin’s hand.

“You are not V! You are Jimin hyung!” Jimin widened his eyes.

“H…How?” Jimin hummed. Jungkook got his hand back and sighed.

“Your shoulders! That’s the point. When I caught you that time, I felt it. That’s the best shoulders and hands I’ve ever felt” Jungkook said. He doesn’t want to lie.

“Then why you came here?” Jimin again enquired.

“I had not any idea about a place to hide. That’s why. Sorry!” Jungkook suddenly looked at the door. That time someone opened the door.

“Jimin… Jungkook… I know you are here!” That’s J Hope. Jimin tried to get up but he couldn’t because of Jungkook. ‘Don’t be fool!’ Jungkook signed. Jimin doesn’t want to stay anymore. He pushed Jungkook and again tried to get up. But, this Jungkook is too much strong like a hell.

“Let me go please!” Jimin hummed. But, Jungkook didn’t let him to go.

“Shut up!” Jungkook hummed and pulled him back. Jimin fell on Jungkook’s lap. Jimin shocked.

He tried to sit comfortably but Jungkook covered his mouth and kept him tightly on his chest.

Now, Jimin can hear Jungkook’s heartbeat. It’s slow… and like a song. Jimin closed his eyes. Jungkook kept apart his legs and let Jimin to sit between his legs. Suddenly, J Hope turned on the torch light to them.

“Found yeah…! Here! This is the best porn scene I ever seen!” J Hope shouted. Jungkook widened his eyes. Jimin got his hand back from Jungkook’s chest.

“What the fuck, are you talking about?” Jimin pushed Jungkook and got up. He looked at J Hope with anger and ran out from the room. Jungkook is still on the floor. “Actually, what happened?” J Hope helped him to get up. After that Jungkook wiped the dust on his hands and made his
throat.

“He tried to scream! So, I put him like that! Don’t get misunderstand…” Jungkook said. J Hope just smiled. They went to downstairs again. Jungkook searched on where is Jimin. He is next to V.

_____________
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️