Chapter 21

“Teach now! Hurry up!” V closed his eyes.

###################################################################
While Jungkook was on the way to coffee shop, he saw that Jimin was on the floor near the staff room. Jungkook stopped and stared at him. Jimin is doing something with his phone. Jungkook went near to Jimin.

“Hey hyung!” Jungkook slowly said. Jimin didn’t look at him because he knew who this is. JEON JUNGKOOK…

“Are you ok?” Jungkook again asked. Jimin nodded.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook again asked. Jimin raised brows.

“Why I want to tell that to you?” Jimin asked. Jungkook sighed.

“Sorry hyung! I am just a hole!” Jungkook sat near to Jimin. Jimin is doing Candy Crush! Yeah! Jungkook smiled at himself. How cute!

“Don’t you go for your purpose?” Jimin asked. Jungkook reminded about Jinsuga.

“Ah… Yeah…” Jungkook got up and waved his hand. But, Jimin didn’t even look at him.

“Bye, hyung!” Jungkook finally said. Jimin signed him to go. Jungkook ran to the coffee shop.

“Why is this hell is too late?” Jimin paused the game and send a message to him. He did send 5 messages. May be he is busy now! Again Jimin started his game…

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

V made his hair from his fingers. He is almost sweaty. Namjoon gave some water to him.

“How are you feeling now?” Namjoon asked. V got it and smiled innocently.

“Not bad!” V gave the empty glass back.

“Your friend?” Namjoon raised his brows. V suddenly got up.

“You are right!” V made his dresses properly.

“Is he still outside?” Namjoon made his throat.

“Hm… Sure!” V said. Namjoon got up and came near to him.

“Who is he?” Namjoon grabbed V’s hand. V looked at Namjoon’s eyes.

“My pure bestie!” V answered.

“That means you are telling everything to him!” Namjoon asked. V looked down.

“Yes…” he hummed. Namjoon looked at V’s eyes.

“Today scene too?” V gulped. He shook his head.

“If he knew, he will destroy us!” V said. Namjoon kissed V’s forehead.

“I Love You!” Namjoon said.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

_________________
A/N:
Borahae guys💜💜💜💜💜