Chapter 5

“Good night then!” Tae stood up and switched off the lights.

###################################################################
“Actually you must!” Mrs. Jeon shouted.

“How? I don’t want. Let me do my job please!” the brat was begging from his mother. That is Jeon Jungkook. 16 years old. His parents are going to enter him to the Seoul University. But Jungkook doesn’t want to. He is a handsome, cute boy and not that much talented in educational things. His part time job is making music for concerts.

“Sure! I will let you to do it! But first you must get your graduation!” Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook ran to his room and closed the door with a loud sound.

“Give me my phone!” Mr. Jeon said.

“What gonna we do?” Mrs. Jeon gave his husband’s phone back to him and asked.

“Nothing! He will! He must!” Mr. Jeon typed a text message for Jungkook.
Jungkook got a new message to his phone while he was writing in his personal diary. That message was from his dad. He opened it.

“My son, I love you! You should go! You can find new friends and also a love!” that was the message.

“Love? Huh!” Jungkook threw his phone to his fluffy bed. Jungkook doesn’t want to even look at a girl because of his broken heart. He had his first love when he was 13. After that she broke up with him, for another brat. After that Jungkook doesn’t want make relationships with anyone.

“But Friends?” Jungkook closed his eyes. He again got his phone back and replied to his father.

“I will! Good Night!” that was the message.

Next morning, Jeon Jungkook woke up in the morning. His stuff is ready.

“Good Morning, Jeonie!” Mrs. Jeon wished to him. Jungkook smirked at her.

“Very, very good morning!” he sat on the couch to get his breakfast.

“Hey, Jeon!” Mr. Jeon came here to Jungkook.

“Yes, papa!” Jungkook is still looking at his cheese pizza.

“Here you are!” Jungkook turned to his dad. Money!

“For what?” Jungkook asked.

“Just for you! You are now 16, right! Remember, don’t be too late! You don’t need to stay in hostel because there are only 700m to your house from the campus!” Mr. Jeon said. Jungkook nodded and again pay attention to his plate.

“Won’t you go, Jeon?” Mrs. Jeon asked from his husband. Mr. Jeon got up and looked at his wife.

“I will go with Kookie and drop him! Can you prepare my lunch too?” He asked. Mrs. Jeon nodded.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae 💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️