Chapter 9

50 students?” J Hope said. Jimin raised his head and looked at them. Fine! 50 students! Jimin again looked down.

###################################################################

“Your brother got a new friend?” V opened his locker and asked from J Hope.

“Yes! He told everything!” J Hope said. Jimin closed the door of his locker.

“Fine! Is he good?” Jimin sat on the bench which is near the lockers.

“Hm… 16 years old. Jeon Jungkook. I think he is from a rich family!” J Hope said. Jimin nodded and looked at V. V is still opening his locker.

“Can you please, close the locker if you don’t need to get it in?” Jimin said. V closed the locker. “How can I get in to the locker?” V smiled and came near to Jimin. J Hope looked at his watch. It’s 3.30 p.m.

“Hey, what you both gonna do now?” J Hope looked at Vmin’s faces respectively.

“To the library!” Jimin stood up and put his both hands into his pockets.

“At 5.00p.m. History lecture, right?” J Hope looked at Jimin. Jimin looked at J Hope and smiled.

“I know! I will come!” Jimin brushed J Hope’s hair and left them.

“I can’t understand him” J Hope looked at Jimin’s path. V smiled.

“Hm…” V hummed.

“Let’s go to gym?” J Hope got up. V smiled. Suddenly someone put his hand on V’s shoulder.

“Oh!” V turned back. Shocked. It’s Kim Namjoon.

“S…sir!” V hummed. J Hope widened his mouth.

“Yes, I am!” he groaned. V widened his eyes. This man! Oh shit!

“I came here to say something about your homework. Essay! About relationship!” he sat on the bench. V looked at J Hope. J Hope smiled and left them. V didn’t look at Kim Namjoon.

“Take a seat!” Finally he said. V started to shiver.

“No need sir!” V hummed.

“Fine, your essay is not bad! But… some grammatically mistakes are there. And also some…” he stopped. V gulped. He know what gonna happen now. V started to blush.

“It’s true! That was true. But I don’t think we can politely ask about homosexuality in our English education!” Kim Namjoon said. V is going to cry now. What the fuck, V did? V closed his eyes.

“Sorry sir, it’s…” V stopped. Namjoon looked at his eyes.

“May I ask?” Namjoon asked. V is still closing his eyes and replied. “Yes”

“Are you a gay or bisexual?” V opened his eyes and looked at Namjoon. He reminded Jimin and suddenly, V doesn’t know what to do! His hand was gone out of his control. It went on Namjoon’s face with a painful loud.

“Ah…” Namjoon hit the ground near the bench. V couldn’t stop his tears. He ran away.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️💜️