Chapter 18

“He tried to scream! So, I put him like that! Don’t get misunderstand…” Jungkook said. J Hope just smiled. They went to downstairs again. Jungkook searched on where is Jimin. He is next to V.

###################################################################
“Fine! Then, next game is dancing battle! Let me count on you!” J Hope said and all were stood up. Then J Hope started to count.

“1…2…1…2…” J Hope counted like that.

“I can’t dance!” Jin shouted. J Hope smirked at him.

“Then you are the MC!” J Hope pushed Jin to the door.

“Come here the people got number 1!” Jin said. Jungkook, Suga and V came near to Jin.

“We are number 2!” Jackson said. Jimin smirked at J Hope. J Hope blinked at him. V looked at them in jealousy. He knew the best dancers are they. Yeah… J Hope! No one can dance betterthan him and also his bestie Jimin. Wow! V looked at Jungkook. He doesn’t know that much about him and Suga also can bit because of his legs.

“Fine, now start! First you Suga!” Jin gave the first chance to his love. Suga came to middle. Jin played a song. Wow! Its Taylor Swift’s Ready for It song! Suga started to dance. After few minutes the song was changed. ‘Next Jackson!’ Jin signed. That was Sia’s Chip thrills song! Jackson did it well. It’s super. Jungkook clapped. ‘Next Jungkook!’ Jimin crossed his arms and raised one brow. ‘Well… Jungkook! Let’s see!’ Jimin smirked. Jungkook could understand about
Jimin’s feeling… he came. The song is Simon Curtis’s Flesh. ‘Um…’ Jimin raised his brows. That’s his one of favorite songs. Jungkook started. Jimin widened his eyes. He is… He is just superb! His moves! Actions! Jimin didn’t breath. Just forgot to blink his eyes too!

“Hoo… Come on!” Jackson shouted. Yes…! It’s nice, awesome and superb! J Hope hit to Jimin’s arm. He got up.

“Isn’t he good?” J Hope asked. Jimin nodded. Jin changed the song to Broken Angel song. Jimin looked at Jin. He knew that is his chance. Jimin got up and came to the middle and started to dance. His dancing type was different from others. It was ballet. He tip toed and dance. Jungkook widened his eyes. He never had seen like this before. His angelic dance. He is soft. No gravity. ‘His body roll is super!’ Jungkook thought.

“Whoa…!” V widened his eyes and clapped. Jungkook felt something in his heart. It’s just… like a broomstick. His heartbeat gonna speed. He grabbed his chest. Suga, Jin and V saw that.

“Fine, now V!” Jin said. V jumped and danced and also J Hope danced for Jason Derulo’s Swalla song.

“The winner is J Hope’s team.” J Hope shouted. All were clapped. For the first time, Jimin smiled happily but it’s not a laugh. Jungkook felt that smile… Yes! I wanna be his friend. At the end of the party, Jin and Suga left first.

“So, how about you both?” J Hope asked from Vmin.

“We came from the bus!” V said.

“I can drop you both!” Jungkook said. V nodded.

“Glad to hear Jungkook!” V said. Jimin eye rolled at V. WTF man! Shit! Jackson suddenly ran to them.

“Your mom… came Kook!” Jungkook bowed at J Hope.

“Thanks for everything!” he said. After that he turned to V.

“Now you both… come with me!” Jungkook opened the door. Vmin both were waved their hands to J Hope and left.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

A/N:
Hi guys,
I am back after a long time...
sorry for make you all waiting...
I was very very busy with my working schedule...
By the way, I have decided to seperate Forsake me pt.1 book to chapter 90.
So, I am working on that right now..
Hope you enjoy..
Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜