Chapter 26

Hello!

Can I just take a moment to appreciate every single one of you?? I love you all so much! Thank you for loving this journey as much as I do! I would say we're probably halfway through this story, it'll end similar to Charlotte's, with graduation.

Also little hint, my new story is something that I am so excited about! It's a mafia/crime family style book but with a little twist...and it's going to be sexy, hot with violence just a forewarning! (It is already up and completed!)

|| ✨ ||

"And this is my walrus toybox and this is my walrus toy and this is my favorite walrus picture," Valentina stated, standing on her tiptoes to point at the cartoon walrus picture hanging on her wall, "See? He's wearing a hat."

I stand next to her with an inquisitive expression on my face as if I was admiring the Mona Lisa, I even had my finger resting against my chin. "Gorgeous, and why is it wearing a hat?" I asked, looking down at my niece.

She fell asleep on the car ride back to their apartment in the city but as soon as Sebastian put the car in park she was awake and ready for the tour. The tour mainly consisting of her bedroom, we completely skipped the rest of the house.

"He's wearing a hat and a sweater because he lives in the cold ocean by the big ice," she informed me with a serious expression on her face.

Olivia was leaning against the door jamb with a small smile on her face. "And what do we call the big blocks of ice, Vally?"

Valentina scrunched her nose up in thought, her tongue poking out slightly. "A glasher," she said the word slowly, her soft voice unsure.

Olivia walked into the room and ran a hand over her daughters pigtails. "Close, g-l-a-c-i-e-r. Glacier." Valentina watched her mother's mouth the whole time, observing closely.

She opened her mouth. "Glacier." Olivia nodded and held out her hand for a high five. Valentina jumped at the chance a big smile on her face.

Her room was covered in Walrus pictures and plush toys. Everything was a pastel blue from her toybox to her bedframe, everything matching perfectly. Her curtains were drawn shut from the city lights and her walls had paintings of sea creatures either under the sea or sitting on an ice berg.

There was an ocean inspired picture frame that had a picture of her standing next to plexiglass that had a walrus swimming in the background. She had a massive smile on her face as she posed.

Sebastian walked into the room with a bright smile on his face and smacked the door lightly. "Okay bubs, bath time, go get naked." He jerked his thumb in the direction of their bathroom. Valentina squealed and ran out of the room, her shirt already on the floor. She proceeded to leave a trail of her clothing to the tub. Sebastian picked up every article of clothing. He glanced over his shoulder at us a mischievous grin on his face. "Just like her mother." He winked.

Olivia gave him a pointed look but the smile on her face betrayed the seriousness. She strolled casually towards him and pressed her whole chest against his, looking up at him slowly, taking her time on the way to his eyes.

Sebastian was completely entranced. He leaned forward to kiss her but Olivia leaned back just the slightest amount a smirk on her face, her mouth partly open. Oh god, I should look away or take notes.

"I'm ready!" Valentina's voice yelled down the short hallway.

Olivia's voice was low as she chuckled and leaned away fully. Sebastian released a long breath. She took one step out of the room but Sebastian grabbed her waist and kissed her smack on the lips for a fraction of a second before releasing her.