Chapter 38

Hi Babes!!

It makes me so happy to see how much you all love this family, it really just makes me that much more excited to write!!

Love to all, enjoy!

|| ✨ ||

A groan full of pain sounded through the room and I couldn't tell if it was from me or someone else. The energy to lift my head was nonexistent this morning, or afternoon, my body had no concept of time. I wasn't even sure if I was in the right room.

A soft knock came from the door. "Mads, breakfast is nearly ready downstairs," my father's voice drifted from the hallway.

Someone gagged.

I dug my elbow into the plush softness and leaned my head up, keeping my eyes closed. "Be right there dad." I frowned at the feel of the softness underneath me and opened my eyes. Carpet, I was lying on the carpet. At least it was my carpet.

Pots banged together and I sat up quickly, regretting it when black spots dotted my vision. A few of the people in my room slowly lifted their heads too.

"Sebastian! Cole! Time to get up!" My father's voice yelled through the door. "You've got a lot of chocolate to clean up!"

"He does this every time," A voice whined from my bed. Which 'he' they were referring to, I wasn't sure.

I raised an eyebrow, resting my chin on the bottom of the bed. "Liv?" The woman in question was lying face down diagonally on my bed, her head resting on a pillow. "What are you doing in my room? And how did you get on my bed?" I asked in a whispered voice.

She opened one eye and I gave her a minute to focus. "I don't know, Sebastian threw me in here probably to cuddle with Cole or something. Sophie's in here too."

"Hi!" A more chipper voice greeted from next to Olivia. Sophie smiled brightly and waved. Olivia picked up a pillow and smacked Sophie in the face with it.

"Who else is in here?" I asked loudly.

"Me," a soft voice answered with a groan.

I scowled at the bed. "Elaborate."

A long sigh. "Dana."

"Oh no shit, Dana's here?" SJ's voice sounded from somewhere else in the room. "I thought you caught a ride in Grayson's car last night?"

I slowly stood up and noted that SJ was the last person to account for in my bedroom. My room was relatively clean aside from all the pillows and blankets were thrown across the area.

"Grayson drove? But he drank." Olivia said, leaning on her arms to sit up.

I shook my head lightly and walked over to my closet, completely ignoring my reflection from my vanity. The closet was left open and my clothes from last night were discarded on the floor. Although instead of changing into pajamas I had decided to put on a onesie that looked like Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.

"Spencer drove them all home, he doesn't drink," I said picking up my clothes. I peeked my head out of the closet. "SJ, I thought I saw you get in the car?"

SJ chuckled. "Oh I did and then I jumped out when Spence put it in in drive." Olivia laughed and groaned in regret immediately afterward.

Dana chuckled from her spot on the floor. "Ricky could barely stand up straight but that was because he ate so much he nearly puked."

Sophie jostled the bed, earning a murderous look from Olivia before she climbed off. "How exactly, did I end up on the floor because I remember falling asleep on the bed?" I asked, leaning against my closet door.