Chapter 36

Hi Babes!!

Thank you to all the lovely readers who mentioned me in a book that asked who their favorite Wattpad author was, that really made my day! I will try to thank you personally but I may miss someone.

Regarding the last chapter with Maddie's freakout with Dana. Understand that Maddie is a perfectionist, she's used to getting her way and everything running smoothly so even one little hiccup can feel like the end of the world for her. She's not used to being out of control and this is her first relationship so she wants everything to be perfect to her.

And I received your feedback about replying to comments so I will keep the tradition alive! I will reply to every comment posted within the next update!

Enjoy!!

|| ✨ ||

"You know what this means don't you?" Tessa asked from where she was sitting on the couch next to Daphne.

The family was sitting around the living room still reeling from Charlotte's announcement, my mother hadn't left her side and I even thought I saw my father wiping his face discreetly.

Jackson was sitting next to Charlotte on the couch but earlier he had to deal with all the boys cheering him on about the baby.

"What what means?" Sebastian asked from the floor. Olivia was leaning against him and Valentina was curled up in his lap half-asleep. The twins were curled up on our parents' laps, sleeping.

Tessa smirked. "Well because of Char's predicament," she said, gesturing to her belly, "she's ineligible to babysit so that means," she across the room at Harry, "you were the last one here, brother."

Harry's mouth popped open before he leaned his head back against the armchair and groaned loudly. I bit on my lip to stop laughing.

"And no help from Alexis," Tessa declared with a grin. Sebastian chuckled, leaning over to high five Tessa.

Our mother rolled her eyes from where she was sitting next to Charlotte. "I will never understand the competitiveness between you kids but as long as you're all getting along, I don't really care." She perked up in her seat and looked over at me. "Honey, did Grayson say if his parents were coming too?"

All eyes turned to me and I fought the urge to cringe. "They can't make it, something about a previous engagement but Grayson and Rosie will be here." My mother pursed her lips but nodded.

"Rosie?" Sebastian asked, twisting slightly to look up at me while trying not to wake up Valentina. "You're friends with Rosie again? I thought you hated her."

"I don't hate her, we're not one hundred percent friends yet but we sit in the same group," I explained vaguely, not wanting to get into how the reason our friendship has hit a halt is because of me.

"And how's Grayson?" Sophie asked from the other side of me, a teasing smile on her face.

"Nope." "Uh-uh, I don't want to hear about it." Both brothers said simultaneously. I rolled my eyes at their childishness.

"You two are so annoying," Sophie scolded, "none of us wanted to hear about your relationships growing up but you didn't give us a choice." Sebastian looked offended and Harry scowled at Sophie.

"He's fine," I interjected, not wanting to focus on my relationship for too long, "you'll see him tomorrow at the party."

The others kept bickering at each other but Tessa turned her head to face me silently. "Trouble in teen hormones?" She asked quietly, ensuring no one would hear her.