Chapter 55

Hi Babes!

Who is ready for some Hayes Siblings time??? This is a very long chapter just filled with all of them so I hope to see a ton of comments!!

|| ✨ ||

The next day started like any other day when all the Hayes were under one roof.

Absolute chaos.

"Okay Valley, bend your knees and just run straight at him, aim for his lower half," Tessa instructed, showing Valentina how to stand correctly.

I sat on the living room couch, clutching a cup of coffee in my hands. Sophie sat next to me with a frown on her face. "Tess, do you think this is such a good idea?" Sophie spoke up, her eyes darting from side to side.

Isaac stood opposite Valentina and Tessa with his hands in front of him and a smug smile on his face. I smirked behind my mug.

"Soph, baby, I'll be totally fine," Isaac bragged, looking at us but gesturing to the girls.

That's when Tessa nudged Valentina, who sprinted towards Isaac and ran right into him, stomping on his foot and pulling him to the ground when he was unbalanced. He hit the hardwood floor with a loud smack that had Sophie and me cringing.

Isaac moaned in pain while Valentina sat on top of him with a proud smile on her face. Tessa walked over and gave her a high five. "Okay Val, now what you do is twist his arms behind his back so that he can't grab you or reach for a weapon."

Lizzie shot her hand in the air from where she sat at the dining room table away from any danger. "I wanna go next!" She pleaded.

Logan, her twin, looked a little more apprehensive. "That looks dangerous, is Uncle Isaac going to be okay?"

Isaac, still pinned to the floor, lifted his head and tried to smile through the pain before resting his cheek on the wood floor. "What is going on in here?" Sebastian demanded, staring at his three-year-old daughter sitting on top of Isaac whose arms were pinned behind his back by Tessa.

Tessa shrugged. "I'm teaching her self-defense," she replied casually. "She took him down all on her own."

A smile broke out on his face. "I've never been more proud," he exclaimed, lifting Valentina into his arms and showering her face with kisses. Valentina wrapped her little arms around his neck and grinned, giggling after every kiss. "Just wait until I teach you how to punch someone," he told her with bright eyes.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "You suck at punching people, Bass," she reminded him. Sure, he can catch someone off guard with a right hook but his punches are sloppy.

He grumbled at his twin before grinning back at his daughter. "Then I can't wait for Mommy to teach you how to sucker punch someone." That checks out. Olivia is a force to be reckoned with. She may not be a trained fighter, but she fights dirty and, most of the time, more terrifying.

Tessa whistled, catching our attention. She stood up, letting Isaac's arms fall to the floor. "Liz, let's go."

Isaac flopped onto his back and held a hand up. "Can I have a water break or something? I think I bruised a rib." He coughed.

I genuinely couldn't tell if he was faking or not. "Reality doesn't give you a water break and you signed up for this," Tessa reprimanded and nudged him with her boot.

He started pushing himself to his knees and muttered filthy words in Spanish directed at Tessa while he did it.

Valentina gasped in horror. Isaac froze with wide eyes and understanding dawned on him. While the rest of us couldn't speak Spanish fluently, Sebastian liked to claim he could but he's full of shit, it was Valentina's second language and she was fluent.