Chapter 40

Hi Babes!

Fun fact: My name when I was born was Natasha. For the first two days of my life, my name was Natasha and then my oldest brother (who was 9 at the time) said that he didn't like the name and said that my name is Samantha and my parents liked the name so they kept it.

Enjoy.

|| ✨ ||

For the second time that day, I was driving to have a confrontation. Only this time, instead of mild annoyance coursing through me, pure rage filled my veins. Dana remained at my house, not by choice but after the news bomb, my keys were in my hand and my foot out the door before even my siblings could understand what was happening.

My fingers clenched the steering wheel tighter as every single notification chimed on my phone. I didn't silence it, I let the sound grate on my ears in the otherwise silent car ride.

I knew where she was. Everyone knew where she was because she was stupid enough to post a picture of herself at the white container in the parking lot outside of the Diner.

My car suddenly started ringing with Tessa's contact name on the small screen. I hit the accept button on the steering wheel. "Hello?" I asked flatly.

There was screaming in the background and I could have sworn I heard Dana's voice listing all the profanities she had ever heard as if she were reading them from a dictionary. Sebastian was yelling 'Yes Queen!' after each word, no doubt encouraging her along.

"Make the bitch pay, Maddie," was all Tessa said before she hung up.

I blew out a slow breath and turned into the parking lot of the Diner. Few cars were sitting directly outside the Diner but a majority of them were surrounding the white container in the corner.

Loud music thumped from someone's car speakers and I could feel the vibrations in my own. I parked a few rows away from the white container, leaving my car sitting by itself rather than surrounded by people.

I left all my stuff in the car and only carried my keys with me and my cellphone in my pocket as I walked towards the small group of teenagers. Some of them were drawing on the container while others were dancing in a cleared space in front of the container.

Frank Linton, the pervert who sent graphic pictures to other girls in my class, spotted me walking towards the group and decided to intercept me. "Hi, Bitch."

"Move," I said in a cold voice, staring him down even though he was a few inches taller than me.

"I saw what you did, and honestly I'm not surprised you would do something like that," he said, slipping his hands in his pockets, grinning evilly at me.

I tried to step around him but he just moved to block me. "And I saw how small your dick was and wasn't surprised by that either," I said with a sickly sweet smile. I leaned closer to him, keeping that terrifying smile on my face. "All those inches are in your ego, Frankie," I whispered and shoved him to the side, "And when I say move, then get out of my way."

The cars in front of me were set out in a fan shape with their trunks closest to me. If I wanted to get to the group I would either have to do a little shimmy in between two cars or walk around all of the cars to reach the group in the center.

Natasha's white BMW was sitting near the middle of the fan shape and so I walked over to the trunk and placed my hands on the car, using the leverage to place my booted feet on the bumper and step up so that I was standing on her trunk.

Using that momentum I walked up the car, stepping over the glass so that I was standing on the roof of her car, and continued walking. By now other teenagers in the group had noticed that I was standing on Natasha's car and had wide eyes or were moving away once they saw the look on my face.