Chapter 1 - The Start of a mission and Teasing

Sabre sighed, he got up from his bed and changed into his daily clothes.

Now, he wore a strawberry red coat, Pale blue silky shirt, mahogany brown trousers and red shoes. His normal messy brown hair stays messy as usual, there's also strawberry hair clipped in his hair to keep most of his bangs out of his face. Making sure he was ready and all, he made sure to wear his slightly faded rainbow scarf and then went downstairs to make something to eat for himself.

Sometimes later...

After Sabre had eaten, he left his home and headed over to Orange Steve house, wanting to asked him something, something very important.

*

Orange Steve Point Of View

I was making myself some cup of oolong Tea, until I heard a door knocked. Curious, I put down the kettle and went to the door and opened it. Only to see Sabre. "Hey Sabre, needed something?" I asked, he shakes his head. "Not really, but can I talk to you? It's about something important." He answered, I hummed for a second, wondering what it is he wants to talk about, so I nodded, letting Sabre into the house.

"You can make yourself at home, while I finished making some Oolong tea, okay?" I told him as I closed the door after him, Sabre nodded, walking to the couch and sitting on it. While I went back into the kitchen to finish making some Oolong Tea. After a while, I finished making some, poured some into two cups for me and Sabre, then took it to the living room and gave Sabre a cup and then sat down on the couch.

"So...what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked, Sabre sighed. "I wanted to ask if you...um...want to help me with finding all the crystals to create the Hero, while also trying to find answers?" He asked, I stared at him for a moment in surprise.

I wasn't expecting Sabre to ask me that, but honestly, I'm not surprised. He wants answers after all, to what is going on and what happened in his past. I mentally sighed, he won't find many answers regarding his pasts, not in this world at least. "Are you sure you want to do something like this Sabre? It could be dangerous." I asked, Sabre nodded, with a determined look. I think I know what Raive meant by Sabre being Stubborn, I think. "Well, if that's the case, then alright then. I'll help you, after all, I am your best friend." I said with a smile, Sabre held a shocked look, then a happy one. He put the cup of tea down on the table and hugged me.

Good thing I put my cup of tea on the table beforehand, otherwise it would hurt.

I pat Sabre back, smiling a little. "Sabre, before you go off and do something stupid, I have chores to do at the village." After I said, I heard Sabre groaned in complete defiance and just basically laid on me, which also means I'm stuck. "But chores are so Booooring...." Sabre said with a very annoyed tone. I sighed, I can see why Mr.Red grounded Sabre for a whole week for not doing his chores. He didn't even do them did he?

"Sabre, you know I have to. Now Stopped acting like a baby." I said with a slightly amuse look, Sabre just pouted, refusing. "Nu." I sighed, this is gonna be a long day. "Sabre, please? You're not a child, you're a 15 year old idiot." I said, Sabre holds an offended look. "I'm not an idiot! Besides, you're older than me by at least a year!"Sabre answered with a pout, I just laughed at him.

"I know I know, but you're not exactly a full player you know, so you're probably mentally younger or older then you look." I said, he just stared at me with a dumbfounded look. "So what? I'm just as smart and creative as a Red and Orange Steve." He said, I rolled my eyes and managed to sit up, somewhat, Sabre still on me. "Sabre, why aren't you getting off me?" I asked, he just shrugged and hugged me, he looks comfortable-

Wait.

"Sabre, you like me or something?" I asked in curious confusion. Sabre Stiffen.

"WHY WOULD I LIKE YOU?!" He shouted with defiance in his tone and his face was slightly pink. I just stared at him. "Cause like, your on me and your also hugging me and refusing to get off me, plus you looked comfortable." I answered calmly, Sabre looked at the position we're in, then immediately got off me, blushing. I just smirked.

"Embarrassed aren't ya?~" I asked in a teasing tone, Sabre blushes even more.

I was about to say something, Until he slapped me and left the house.

. . . .

"Okay, I deserved that Honestly."

*

I'm bored. :)

Also-

The Whole Orange Steve teasing Sabre scene was from my mind being bored as hell and needed some form of entertainment-

Cause like, normally, I don't constantly upload or work on stories, unless I have nothing better to do on Discord. Because normally, I role-play and on a daily basis.

Either way.

Screw Sanity.

As always :)

-Aria_Guardian