Chapter 14 - Worries of the past

The past is similar to a story is it not? Or am I wrong in my assumption? 

I can't say your wrong, nor right. 

How can one be wrong or right when there's no answer to such a question? Don't we know the answers ourselves? 

We do, but sometimes, we don't. Although... Aren't we supposed to talk about how Sabre is like- A literal child- 

I mean, your not wrong, he is a child, but like- I am worried for when he gains his hybrid trait. 

He has hybrid traits- I- what????????

HE'S A WHAT NOW? RED LEADER WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HYBRID?

Well, uhhhhhhhh. You see, Sabre is a Hybrid, specifically, a chicken Hybrid. 

I...Did not expect that to say the least. 

Who are you?-

Origin. The guy that lives in the peaceful part of Sabre mind. 

What are you, a simp for peace?

Yes. 

...

...

What?

That is just....What the frick Origin. 

Either that or I deal with Shadow Sabre being my roommate again- 

I- What are you guys doing??? You all should be working!

Working on what? 

Red Leader, your supposed to be dealing with Aria, Origin, stopped being a simp for peace. M, go find information on chicken hybrids. 

I- Aria is asleep though- 

On you? 

Maybe...

Boy, I can see Aria sleeping on you- Also, doesn't anyone else find it concerning that Sabre memories of Steve Saga is like- Gone now?

What do you by it's gone? As in, it's just gone gone or slowly disappearing? 

Slowly disappearing as if it all never happened. 

That's really concerning, seeing as Sabre originally was born in the Steve Saga realm, but was raised in the Rainbow Quest realm. 

EXACTLY!

No one else seems to have noticed cause it was hard to even see it, but lately, it looks as though they had vanished over time. Soon after Steve and the others had like, I don't know, BANISHED A DEMONIC VERSION OF ALEX OUT OF THE REALM? 

HOLD UP WHAT- 

Wait- What's an Alex?

She is a female counterpart to Steve when Notch had created Minecraftia. 

Oh.

But still, what the frick :D?

...

...

How are you doing that face- 

That's a very good question- 

I find you guys confusing- You know what, I'mma just...Send us all back and just get back to work. 

Good idea- 

*

Red Leader sighed as he put his communicator on the table, making sure to not wake up Aria, who was in fact sleeping on him. However, one thing stuck to his mind during that conversation, how did Sabre memories disappeared over time? There's so little knowledge on the manipulation of memories for that to even be possible, yet, it is. 

He softly sighed as he thought more and more of the situation at hand, as much as he like to figure this out, he is one of the few steves to have remembered there past life. He shudder as he remembers his past of being, well, Hypno Steve. 

<You could never get rid of me, even through reincarnations and such, you just still can't, huh Red Leader?>

Red leader eye twitch the moment he had heard hypno voice rang in his mind. He didn't like him, a distorted voice, resembling Sabre, just made it all the more worst to him. Even though, it was Prof. Red fault, he only did what he could to save his only friend that ever did truly understood you. 

<Shut up Hypno Steve, I rather not deal with the likes of you today>

<Aww, you just want to spend more time with that Fallen Goddess, don't you?>

<As much as I hate you, please don't meddle with my romantic life.> 

<. . . She's Asexual-> 

<I still like her->

<. . . You know what, I think I'll just go mess with Orange Steve, I don't think I can understand you now-> 

<Good. Leave me alone.> 

With a slight chuckle, he gently pat Aria head, who knew he could actually get Hypno so confused, perhaps, he likes the girl more than he thought. 

Although...

He does worried about the day that comes when Sabre Hybrid features DOES comes in, he can only hope that he has a way to counter the pain that comes with it, as well as the imprinting. Hopefully, he finds the rest of his family before it's too late and he imprints on the wrong Steves...

*

Gerald panicking is nothing short, but bad news, as you can see, he's panicking as he had learn some pretty important information's.  Information's regarding a certain village, the village that hides the Unnamed being. He wasn't sure why he find this a big deal, but he can't help but panic upon finding out there capabilities with manipulating illusions and tricking one mind. 

He didn't like that. 

At all. 

Even worst, the unnamed being can used Sabre past, if he still remembers it all, against him or mentally tortured him in some ways. He can't have that, he needs to figured out more about this unnamed being and it's true intentions before times, runs, out. 

Sabre sneeze, he can't help but feel as though so much will happen to him, oh and for some reasons, his back kinda hurts, ehh, not like it's important. 

Right?

Orange look at Sabre with the 'I am concerned best friend' stare, yeah, he can clearly see something off and he doesn't know what it is, but that doesn't mean his worries would chill, oh no no no. 

He and Raive are going to treat him like a fragile child. 

*

I mean, at this point, I don't know what I wrote as this chapter, kinda a filler and not a filler chapter, so yeah. I kinda wrote this while being stressed, tired and unmotivated- 

Hhhh

I'mma go write a little more on some other stories, well, maybe. 

Until then, see ya next time, welp- Time to write more about a new story that's A Roayl/Fantasy Au :D

And also work more on the Silver Phoenix Protector journal/Guide. Or work on my main OC backstory. 

:)

-Aria