Chapter 5 - Watchful Eyes

Rainbow Red POV

I watched the Interaction between Orange Steve and Gerald, but I did not expect to see the spirit of Raive, what makes it worst, he knows what I'm plotting. Although, I'm hoping for the chances of him not remembering it anyways. I can't have my planned be ruined so quickly. Not yet at least. Eventually maybe. No matter, I should go before Gerald noticed my presence. 

So I leave, silently teleporting to my base. There, I watched the Red Crystal, untouched. Soon, just soon, once Sabre and the others collected all of the crystals for me, I can finally achieve my goal of being the hero of this story. Just soon. Hehe. 

"Really? Did you honestly think you can be the hero of this story?" 

I turned around and growled, looking around, trying to see where the voice originated from. Only to find nothing, I growled. "Who's there?" I called out, trying to figure out where the voice came from. 

"Now why would I reveal myself so easily? Where's the fun in that hm? Rainbow Red." 

 I growled. "What do you mean by that?" I asked, looking around to yet again, find no signs of the being. "What I mean, is that, you are doomed to fall. Heros in this realm will always fail. Don't you get it? Just Being a Rainbow Steve is just a mere cursed." 

I was silent, what did the voice mean by that? A cursed? What? Wait...If I remember correctly, the previous two Rainbow Heros died in the end. Is this world doomed to end? If so, I wouldn't care either way. "So what? I don't care if the Heros dies." I answered, waiting for a response from the being. All I got, was silence in returned. I growled, hate being ignored. I never like being ignored by anyone. No matter what. 

I always hated it. Even more so that my plans might have been stopped temporarily. 

*

Orange Steve sighed as he looks at Sabre, asleep still. Seeing as he doesn't trust him to be alone, Orange Steve told the others he would let him stay the night at his home. Of course, Orange Steve ignored the others smug look. Having no clue why they had that look for. Although, it seems as though only he and Gerald could remotely see Raive spirit, floating around in curiosity.

Actually.

Speaking of Raive...

He kept staring at Sabre, feeling protective of him. As if as though he had known him before he had died, although, he have all his memories, just not before his death. Which is worrisome, sorta. Well, good thing he's slowly gaining his memories again. 

Orange Steve sighed as he stood up, going to his room to get something, until, a box suddenly fell off the shelf. Confused, he look at Raive, who's equally confused as he is. Having no clue where the box came from or how it fell. Cautious, Orange Steve walk over to the box, picked it up and opens it. Only to be really confused. 

"What that?" 

*

Once again. I do not think this is a good idea. 

Oh come on, it should be!

Assistance, you literally had to yelled at the Professor when he said he wanted to take him. 

Fair point, but we couldn't let the poor kid be traumatize.

He's you half brother. 

Professor or no?

No.

Oh...Wait, WHAT?

Same with Raive.

Ok- what about you though?

 I'm your uncle. 

...

...

You confused me. 

I know I do, also, go back to researching. 

But- 

No buts, you know the rules. 

I hate you, you know that right?

I'm well aware and I don't care. Besides, we still need to keep ourselves hidden,  staying in the shadows to ensure that all of the lost history and such are still intact. You never know if something would happen. Also, we're basically breaking the- 

STOP. I don't need a whole hour long lecture. I'll go back to work, geez. Your lame. 

Whatever you say assistance. 

*

"How long until they two begin there journey?" A unknown being asked. "Soon, sire, however, it seems as though a bit of time has shifted. There's a likely chance She would returned as a villain." The assistance answered, the unknown being hums. "I expected this honestly. Eventually, once Sabre and Orange Steve start there journey to find the Crystals, keep an eye on them. You never know, Sabre can awaken something unknowingly." The being answered, looking at a tablet like screen, watching Raive and Orange Steve try and figure out what so special about the box they had found. 

"Are you sure sir?" 

"Yes, I am sure." 

"Very well well than Sire." 

The unknown being keeps watching the childrens. Wondering what they would do during a time like this, eventually, it will no longer be the happy times they known. It will have to fall to a dark time eventually. 

They smiled a little. 

What will Orange Steve do to changed the past?