Chapter 24 - Cursed Fates

The First Curse POV

I hums with a interest in mind, I found something that could be of use to me. I recently discovered, from my servant, Faceless had realized that the imbalance in the realm was all cause there was TWO Sabre, living in the same realm. I find that both interesting , yet odd. How long had this been going on hm? Very curious about how it led to such thing to happen. 

I doubt father would allowed such a thing without his notice. 

For now, I have many things to do, especially since I come to realized, another realm existed before this one. A realm known as...

The Steve Saga. 

. . .

I wonder if the Steves of that realm was extinct, all cause they all were being hunted by something and there precious 'Savior' being killed...

*

Corrupted Sabre POV

I silently watch The First Curse do as he please, going through books of old. I always wondered what so special about the knowledge within those books. Yet, I don't dare take them without angering the Curse one. I rather not get punish after all. I quietly left the old castle like manor, or whatever it really is. I can never understand the reasoning for creating such a place in such an ancient swamp like land. 

But I suppose it to throw off any travellers. 

Who would dare walk into an ancient swampy land without consequences?

Well, perhaps fools would dare do so I suppose. Can't stop a fool from there curiosity or there interest in learning every secrets to be known in this realm. Although, I can't help, but feel as though everything I have been doing was simply all for naught. No matter, it's likely nothing, but a mere feeling. 

With a sigh, I wondered the swampy land I come to know as my home. As far as I'm aware, Faceless had told me that I was found amnesiac. Having known very little of who I am. I was a bit skeptical by such an answer. I can feel something in the back of my mind telling me otherwise. Yet. 

It was just a mere whisper. 

I wonder. 

Who was the voice that calls me Father?

*

Orange POV

I stared at the Giant guardian before me, I can feel Green Leader is staring at my back, worried for my safety. I didn't need to be protected. I can handle myself after all. Besides, I must do what I need to in order to speed up the time in collecting the crystals. Heck, I have a feeling I'll even create SOMETHING, along the way. 

I just wasn't sure what that something was cause I forgotten. 

Dumbass, it's the Light Crystal you and Sabre and the leaders created. 

Shut up you walking elements. 

Walking fruit :)

...

Touche. 

"WHY SEEK THE GREEN CRYSTAL?" I look at the Green Crystal Guardian again after bring brought out of my thoughts. I hum in thought for a moment, thinking about my response to there question. "Well, I'm not all that sure anymore. I guess, I just want to do what I can to help those I know. Normally, I would have at least traveled with my friend, but I didn't want them traveling and just focus on recovering. So I decided I should collect the rest of the crystals on my own and create the heros."  I calmly answered, not at all bothered by the tense atmosphere. 

It was silent, I can tell the guardian was looking at me with a serious look, thinking weather or not I shall get the crystal or not. 

I can also tell that the Green Leader was worried in case the Guardian would refuse and perhaps attacked. 

I wasn't really all that worried about getting attacked, I'll probably try and dodge it or just simply accept it. 

"I WILL GIVE YOU THE GREEN CRYSTAL. I CAN TELL YOU HAVE GREAT REASONS IN NEEDING IT IN SUCH A RUSH. I CAN TELL THE BALANCE OF THE REALM ITSELF IS IMBALANCE BY SOME UNKNOWN CAUSE." 

I smiled, I'm glad I could get the crystal now. "Thank you Guardian. I'll be sure to use the Green Crystal to good use." I answered, the Guardian nodded and move. Allowing me to get the Crystal. Once I got it, I walked over to a very much Stun Green leader. 

Until.

My vision started swimming, I stumbled a bit, getting light headed and disoriented. I was confused, yet felt so so tired. I can faintly hear the voice of the concern green leader and guardian. 

But I didn't stayed conscious for long, the fogs of slumber called for me. 

*

"Sir, are you sure we should even keep letting this happen? Eventually, The First Curse may possibly kill BOTH of the Sabres." 

...

"But-"

...

"Fine. I trust your judgement sir, but can I At LEAST help them a little?"

...

"What do you mean third book? What does that even mean?"

...

"You confuse me sometimes. But I see your point, I think it would be a good to at least help them a bit. After all, the end is drawing closer then we both once thought."

...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY DIE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!"

...

"I- Okay, I get it. Do I tell those three that are guiding and training Gerald what to expect?"

...

"Alright. What about Rainbow Quest Origin?"

...

"OH SHI- UH-"

...?

"NOPE. I NEVER KNEW THAT-"

...

"Okay okay- Fine I'll stopped panicking for a moment, but seriously. Who ARE YOU Really?" 

...

"'I'll tell when the time comes.' That sounds stupid, but okay. Erm, I guess I'll go warned them?" 

...

"Very well then sir."

*

This is totally not important or anything hahah :)

You all will understand who is speaking soon enough. Yes I'm a demon that is willing to smite a character. Anyways, I guess this be the end of the chapter! :D

I look forward to what you all think of this chapter :)

-Aria